• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted NBA Enterbay to trade for my Hot Toys and Enterbay.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KC1212ODELL

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Looking for the following Enterbay NBA Figures-
1. Derrick Rose 2. Dennis Rodman 3. Extra Allen Iverson and Scottie Pippen extra bodies. 4. Last Shot Jordan or Black Jersey edition.
5. Extra Bulls or Lakers 1/6 scale Warm Up.
6. I have one Enterbay but need an extra enterbay hoop or Storm toys version.
7. A locker?
I will pay but would rather trade: I have following:
1. Jack Bauer Enterbay complete (2 boxes) ( two of them and 2 extra heads) ( also Medicom season 5 outfit-brown shirt, brown hoodie like Jacket, jeans and black boots) ( season 8 outfit -made by SUBWAY brand- 2 brown leather jackets, 2 grey Shirts, 2 jeans, 2 boots and 2 brown leather man shoulder bag) ( have season 4 Suit and Tie) (have black jacket from season season 9)
2. Jack Bauer and Tony Almeida SUBWAY BRAND Figure.
3. Marty McFly Hot Toy Complete w/Nike Decals and JVC Camera decals and Sony decals)
4. Terminator 2 - DX-10 T-2 Arnold Hot Toy Complete-awesome case. Like a leather Jacket.
5. Rambo 1st Blood Part 1 Hot Toy everything but boxless. Bought extra Green Army Jacket. Comes with his famous knife/holster, 2 sets of bullets to feed his M-60.
6. Matt Damon/ Jason Bourne Enterbay /black Trench Jacket grey turtleneck sweater, black shirt, black pants and shoes. With a handgun, Jason Bourne passport, money and other accessories- all 1/6 scale
******** Extra NBA Enterbay Stu*********************
7. Extra Last Shot Jordan head -open mouth
8. Lebron James Yellow Cavs Jersey ( wore in last years finals) with maroon Red-like arm-sleeve and headband--/ and Heat jersey
9. Extra 1:6 scale Bulls and Lakers Pennants
10. Black pin stripped Jordan Jersey
11. Special edition All-Star Jersey along with white arm sleeve knee pad and the shoes that came with that figure.
12. Extra Real Masterpiece 4.1 Enterbay body w/ Che Guavera head
13. 3 extra Hot Toy Bodies
Really want to just trade... In USA. Email is---- kcodell1212@yahoo... Hit me up!!! Thanks Soooo Much!!!
Check out my youtube. Made videos on some of this stuff at a-1 figures.

Back