Enterbay future releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they continue with the 1:4 line. We all know there is a bad QC but we also have to say that they are pretty good with likeness. Seriously the Terminator BD is one for the best headsculpt to date

Enterbay is continuing their 1:4 line for sure. They started it and the 1:4 line did win them success and buzz. It just takes time for them to chose what license would make sense in 1:4 scale and worth investing. I think the same goes for collectors. It's hard to collect the same character in both 1:6 and 1:4 scale. I know we will see a Robocop in 1:4 at the end of the year and a new version of 1:4 Bruce Lee and 1:4 Michael Jordan is promised. It's going to be interesting to see what other licenses Enterbay will be able to acquire. Hot Toys basically monopolize most of the Hollywood licenses.

Hot Toys basically monopolize most of the Hollywood licenses.

Yeah, that's the problem. HT's very sly. It's a good thing that EB somehow managed to snag a share of Batman and Terminator (thank heavens for sequels). If EB could get more mainstream licenses and fix their ever-problematic QC errors, EB would definitely be getting more of my money. So far I have EB Batman, BD T800, and Red 23 Jordan.

Yeah, that's the problem. HT's very sly. It's a good thing that EB somehow managed to snag a share of Batman and Terminator (thank heavens for sequels). If EB could get more mainstream licenses and fix their ever-problematic QC errors, EB would definitely be getting more of my money. So far I have EB Batman, BD T800, and Red 23 Jordan.

I think this was why they persuade the 1:4 action figure license the first place. Because back then Hot Toys pretty much held on to most of the Hollywood profitable licenses from Batman to X-men. And of course Aliens and Predators too. Enterbay didn't really had a lot of choices besides Bruce Lee. They tried with TV shows like 24 and Prison Break. I don't think it worked out too well for them( nor too well for the Prison Break fans I might add).
I think Terminator2 was their first big license by thinking outside the box and ask for a 1:4 scale figure license instead of 1:6. It would wonders for Enterbay as a larger scale T800 created buzz and very positive feedback. I remember back when they were still teasing their T800 people in Hong Kong commented on how big it is and doubt anyway would buy something so large. EB also didn't cheap out on material cost by using real leather for the biker clothes.

It would be interesting to see what's it going to be like in the future. Seems like Hot Toys is willing to acquire a 1:4 license to prevent potential competition from Enterbay and recently Play Imaginative. NECA is also joining the 1:4 market but with a more affordable approach.

Enterbay is continuing their 1:4 line for sure. They started it and the 1:4 line did win them success and buzz. It just takes time for them to chose what license would make sense in 1:4 scale and worth investing. I think the same goes for collectors. It's hard to collect the same character in both 1:6 and 1:4 scale. I know we will see a Robocop in 1:4 at the end of the year and a new version of 1:4 Bruce Lee and 1:4 Michael Jordan is promised. It's going to be interesting to see what other licenses Enterbay will be able to acquire. Hot Toys basically monopolize most of the Hollywood licenses.

I'm wondering what will be the next Hollywood licences. I have to say that the EB Terminator is one of the best figure EVER but i'm sure Hot toys will do it too trying to make better than EB.

:panic:

I really hope EB will have a 1:6 TDKR Batman. Sold my Hot Toys DX02 and 12 because for me the best 1:6 Batman out there is Medicom's but it still has problems.

I really hope EB will have a 1:6 TDKR Batman. Sold my Hot Toys DX02 and 12 because for me the best 1:6 Batman out there is Medicom's but it still has problems.

Do you really believe Enterbay could do any better than Hot Toys in 1/6? Can you recall the last EB figure that was a 'home run'?

Bill mentioned they will do soccer licenses as well next year as it is world cup.

1:4 rocky 3 will be pushed to 2014, 2013 will be robocop and T-1000

All i got out of that interview.

Bill mentioned they will do soccer licenses as well next year as it is world cup.

1:4 rocky 3 will be pushed to 2014, 2013 will be robocop and T-1000

All i got out of that interview.

Can't wait To see the full reveal of the T-1000 !!!

Van Dam, and a re-release of Leon pls. Erm.. prolly after I get Jordan.

I just got that figure recently, and there' something about it I really like. I mean the paint apps aren't as good as EB or HT, but the figure looks good anyway. However, I got it NIB and the right hand was already broken off, and I can't bend the arms at all. I know I'm supposed to be able to, but they won't bend and I don't want to force them cause I know the elbow joints would break.

I was going to get Elvis on the contingency that they make more versions. When Bill said it was one and done, I was out.

there was absolutely no demand for django unchained figures
tumblr_lt29mxtO291r3v6f2o1_500.gif

That's a good news for the JCVD's fans :clap

Wait a minute did i acually read this correct that there will be some good news for the JCVD fans true Enterbay ???????????
I say finally at last cause i had second thoughs for so long,well Enterbay bring them on and hopefully with the best movie ever sinds and will be allway's BLOODSPORT.

C'mon guy's make my day.:clap:clap:clap:wave:wave:wave:pray::pray::lecture

Back