Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I deep down want these to come out really bad even though there is little hope but then I really don't want them to come out because I won't be able to pass on them and from what I've seen with LeBron, Jordan, and past enterbay figures I don't want the headache of their QC, double sided knife!

Well, the EB Facebook page officially announced it. Django has indeed been unchained from the Real Masterpiece line. The Django figures are officially dead.:(

Wow. Just wow. I honestly didn't see that coming, especially with some folks having these in hand already. Those few sets that did get released are going to skyrocket in value.

leonardo di caprio he play mr candy from candy land, you said u seen this many time how the hell didnt you not recognise the guy on the left he is the main villain

leonardo di caprio he play mr candy from candy land, you said u seen this many time how the hell didnt you not recognise the guy on the left he is the main villain

He was being sarcastic. Which is odd, because this is the least sarcastic thread on the board.

Yeah I'm going to put my set up on Ebay in the next few days. I'm thinking I'll get a couple grand each.

Yeah I'm going to put my set up on Ebay in the next few days. I'm thinking I'll get a couple grand each.

Good luck on your sale, I hear Jimmy Stewart is really interested in getting a new imaginary friend since Harvey passed. I'm sure he'll buy Django and Candie, no matter what the cost. Did you get Schultz, too, or just the initial releases?

There's no goodbyes. Prototype pictures, etc, keep the dream alive. This dream will never end. As long as one of you is annoyed by people posting here, there will still be something to say! Plus I got a sneaking suspicion that some figures will get out and we'll see more in-hand pictures, fingers crossed!

I was thinking of infiltrating Enterbay headquarters and take all the prototypes. Form a list and I'll get you guys some.

:(:(:sleep

Edit: What happened to the witty retort by lejuan about "someone please close wake" ?

My question about a witty retort just got deleted...

Edit. my bad it's there.

My license to release that post was revoked. But I'm confident the post will be released as an unlicensed version. We just have to keep the interest up.

Back