Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you guys close it now that we are finally getting in hand pics? This site can be so nonsensical sometimes :(

Why would you guys close it now that we are finally getting in hand pics? This site can be so nonsensical sometimes :(

Shut up. It's not a joke, anymore; in order for it to be a joke, it would need to be funny. It's, quite simply, an exercise in stupidity, at this point, and the thread should be locked up or deleted.

We are all just having a laugh at something that is not a laughing matter... We all wanted these figures. At least we can amuse ourselves in the meantime...

You don't have to read this thread or comment if it is annoying to you...

Shut up. It's not a joke, anymore; in order for it to be a joke, it would need to be funny. It's, quite simply, an exercise in stupidity, at this point, and the thread should be locked up or deleted.

Hey man the door is over there. If you want out please just leave. If you think the thread should be locked up, then why are you still here? :lecture

I think that's a message from Enterbay.
If it's from Enterbay, why am I still subscribed to this thread? :lol

For some reason I'm thinking it was a retailer. Bah. It's bugging me. I'm going to scroll back & try to find the initial post :thud:

We are all just having a laugh at something that is not a laughing matter... We all wanted these figures. At least we can amuse ourselves in the meantime...

You don't have to read this thread or comment if it is annoying to you...

How Dare You !

1/6 Adult collectible Dolls are a totally serious matter man......

Hey man the door is over there. If you want out please just leave. If you think the thread should be locked up, then why are you still here? :lecture

I just think it's unnecessary. There's really no need for the thread, anymore, when the only things being contributed are stupid jokes. The line is dead, deal with it.

I don't see the point of closing the thread, these are maybe 99% dead but the 100% hasn't been stated yet, until then and even after who cares let people talk and joke, like others have said if you don't like it and you believe its dead then kill it yourself, don't subscribe and view it.

The 100% has been stated, though. EB confirmed that Weinstein killed the products. If it were EB that cancelled the line, then, yeah, I'd agree with you, but this goes back to the licensor.

Even so, whats the harm of people talking about it, you don't have to view/read/hear/whatever it, just don't subscribe or come in. Nothing personal just if it bothers you don't view it.

It doesn't bother me. What bothers me is someone trolling a dead thread and saying that they've got in-hand pics of something, only to act like it was just a harmless joke. It's stupid, and there were clearly people who got excited about it and were then disappointed. I had my doubts from the start, but if that's the kind of behavior that this thread has spiraled into, I really don't think it should exist, anymore.

I found the post. It seems to be Enterbay :thud:
https://www.aintitcool.com/node/62148

In a nutshell, Enterbays response to a customer...

Dear customer,

Django will be not releasing because Weinstein has decided to cancel the project. Same reason with NECA. We are waiting for the official letter from Weinstein before we could make official announcement.

Thank you for your continuous support.
Buuuuuuuut .....

I'd still like to see an official announcement.

Yep. I'm clinging on :lol

Also, I'd rather have the thread kept open. Not sure why guys who think this is 100% cancelled still come in here.

Not sure if it's possible, but putting threads on "ignore" would be a cool feature. I think I'd like to put a bunch on "ignore" so that when I click on "New Posts", those threads wouldn't show up :D

Alrighty, then. I don't see it happening, but alright. None of this would be an issue if there weren't so many ****ing politically correct pansies.

Back