Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see people are starting to receive theirs, I was starting to get worried that the £600 I spent PO'ing these was gone, as my supplier hadn't responded to my Emails for 5 months, but things are looking good now.:yess:

Alrighty, then. I don't see it happening, but alright. None of this would be an issue if there weren't so many ****ing politically correct pansies.

I can agree with that good sir

Perhaps I'm being gung-ho with other people's money, but I don't blame the PC crowd at all. They're just doing what they do. I blame Weinstein for not having the guts to take the fight to them. Weinstein has the means to play this out in court if necessary. It could have set a precedent that adult collectables, clearly labeled as such, are not subject to the same cultural or political sensitivities as children's toys.

But no, they caved like a little girl, to a bunch of misguided, sanctimonious twits. What's the point in having money if you can't use it to defend one's principles? Unless they see no correlation between the impetus behind the production of the movie and the production of its associated merchandise. Either way they're hypocrites.

But with these recent reports of people getting these figures in hand, maybe I'm wrong?

Perhaps I'm being gung-ho with other people's money, but I don't blame the PC crowd at all. They're just doing what they do. I blame Weinstein for not having the guts to take the fight to them. Weinstein has the means to play this out in court if necessary. It could have set a precedent that adult collectables, clearly labeled as such, are not subject to the same cultural or political sensitivities as children's toys.

But no, they caved like a little girl, to a bunch of misguided, sanctimonious twits. What's the point in having money if you can't use it to defend one's principles? Unless they see no correlation between the impetus behind the production of the movie and the production of its associated merchandise. Either way they're hypocrites.

But with these recent reports of people getting these figures in hand, maybe I'm wrong?

The figures aren't arriving in hand. People are just bull****ting. I think both parties are blame, though. The over sensitive PC crowd is making the world a worse place, and the Weinsteins were little *****es in the way that they handled it all. If it were me. I'd have said "**** 'em" in an official statement. That's my problem with the PC crowd. They're *** backwards. Somehow, releasing figures [of the protagonist and his friend] from a film with a black protagonist is racist? The levels of stupidity in my even having to say that make me wish that these people stopped using up our oxygen.

What enterbay should do is release a couple of nude bodies complete with head sculpts..... and if said head sculpts resembled say jamie fox and the blonde italian sounding guy well so be it.....and later on they could release maybe some clothing ideas maybe a green jacket, beige slacks .....a hat who knows, if they all come slightly independently who gonna even listen to harvey whinebag and why would he even care?

I'd say it's more like going to an art gallery, not liking the show, making a big stink about how you're leaving, then throwing a tantrum when others don't leave with you. Then hanging around in the parking lot and popping back into the gallery every now and then to further complain about why others didn't leave when you left, as though their staying somehow affects you. Then going to the manager's office and asking the manager why he doesn't just close the exhibit entirely, since you've announced there's nothing to see or talk about there.

My analogy is the best. I got all the bases covered. Your ex-girlfriend story doesn't make sense. Who's the ex-girlfriend? Am I the ex-girlfriend? Is it Lejuan? Which of us are you saying is hot in this weird fantasy of yours?

I'd say it's more like going to an art gallery, not liking the show, making a big stink about how you're leaving, then throwing a tantrum when others don't leave with you. Then hanging around in the parking lot and popping back into the gallery every now and then to further complain about why others didn't leave when you left, as though their staying somehow affects you. Then going to the manager's office and asking the manager why he doesn't just close the exhibit entirely, since you've announced there's nothing to see or talk about there.

My analogy is the best. I got all the bases covered. Your ex-girlfriend story doesn't make sense. Who's the ex-girlfriend? Am I the ex-girlfriend? Is it Lejuan? Which of us are you saying is hot in this weird fantasy of yours?

This post is gold, hilarious.:rotfl

That's where your analogy gets ****ed up. If the manager who started the exhibit wanted to close it, he should be able to close it if he wants to.:lol

Dunno whether this picture had been posted:

486475_438008866273652_1574384843_n.jpg

Back