Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just worried about taking the jacket off - here it is... Beautiful vest!!!
Untitled-1a_zps0cd73952.jpg

Stellar work from EB! Your example looks spot on Marlin, but it'd be interesting to see if these releases suffer from any widespread QC issues.

Looks mindblowingly great in hand. Still haven't put my order in yet though, might do that over the weekend. No flaws in the figure that you've noticed so far? Paint is good and everything?

As you can see me holding the figure - all looks spot on. There is an issue with in feeling a bit '2D'... doesn't seem to have to 3rd dimension most figures seem to have, but apart from that, A+ all the way!!!

Ah, that sucks. That's why you always buy from a trusted seller when buying Enterbay. Hopefully you did that and can get the missing arm sent without much hassle. Really though, a whole missing arm like that shouldn't be happening. It's crazy that they packed it like that. I really don't understand how something like that could happen.

Ah, that sucks. That's why you always buy from a trusted seller when buying Enterbay. Hopefully you did that and can get the missing arm sent without much hassle. Really though, a whole missing arm like that shouldn't be happening. It's crazy that they packed it like that. I really don't understand how something like that could happen.

Must be a disgruntled Foxconn employee.

Dr-Schultz-drinking_zps69331991.jpg

Just got sent this pic - diorama backdrop and glass beer stein accessory with the Dr. Schultz set :panic:

Impeccable tailoring! Def. getting one. Also, his head is a tad oversized, but no biggie. We can get Dorg to shrink it for us.

Did Enterbay officially announce that these were cancelled?

Was this Enterbay or a retailer?
Didn't Enterbay themselves confirm that these were cancelled? :dunno

Dear customer,

Django will be not releasing because Weinstein has decided to cancel the project. Same reason with NECA. We are waiting for the official letter from Weinstein before we could make official announcement.

Thank you for your continuous support.

So unfortunate. Really great looking figures. I had no interest but its a bummer to know something so damn cool looking wont make it to the hands of the fans that love it so much

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Impeccable tailoring! Def. getting one. Also, his head is a tad oversized, but no biggie. We can get Dorg to shrink it for us.

you guys are joking right...why somebody is going to these lengths to keep the joke going is nuts. but fun is fun i suppose.

Mine came today but when I opened the box it was just a note that said

Dear Chris,

**** you

Love Enterbay

Not sure what to do.

Back