Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here they are!!!! :yess:

tumblr_mjm5wupp891qjzfpqo1_500.gif

lol, i have a bridge for sale really cheap if anybody wants a good investment..lol..i know nobody fell for this, that it was just a continuous joke by some members. then again i really hope nobody fell for this:cuckoo:.

lol, i have a bridge for sale really cheap if anybody wants a good investment..lol..i know nobody fell for this, that it was just a continuous joke by some members. then again i really hope nobody fell for this:cuckoo:.

I think a few people actually thought I was serious so when I read their posts I immediately felt bad lol. I'm surprised I haven't been attacked by an angry mob yet.

Just another ***** trying to be funny!

...Sorry? :dunno

If I actually got you I apologize it was just supposed to be a joke. I don't know why you would think some random dude in Washington state is the ONLY person on the planet who has made any suggestion that he has in hand photos of these figures, considering no place has shipped them and Enterbay has all but canceled them.

Geez dude, you were joking all this time? I gotta say I'm disappointed you'd do that. Now I have to wait for Grosby's in-hand pics, and, no offense Grosby, but your pics aren't up to the same standard as Monger's :(

That... is.... so... freaking.... cool.

Congrats Marlin, thanks for sharing :hi5: Any chance you could post a pic with the jacket off to showcase that awesome waistcoat?

Back