Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe... :pfft: Till I see that listing go off BBTS site...

Seriously, sadly, there is more likelihood that bootlegs will emerge from someplace than these being released. I eventually got a message from BBTS that the GG R2 was cancelled, so they do update their listings - but in this case I think they have simply overlooked it, or are leaving it up on the same 0.0000001% chance some folks are holding onto.

Scupted.

Pretty sure YJ does the paint.

He did make customs but I don't know anyone that owns one and if he still does.

Well, if he sculpted all of them, I wonder if people couldn't try to commission him to do some new sculpts (so he's not breaking any contracts or anything). It'd be the first step to getting EB quality (or better) Django figures, if it could be done.

Well, if he sculpted all of them, I wonder if people couldn't try to commission him to do some new sculpts (so he's not breaking any contracts or anything). It'd be the first step to getting EB quality (or better) Django figures, if it could be done.

:goodpost: Now that's what I like to hear.

Seriously, sadly, there is more likelihood that bootlegs will emerge from someplace than these being released. I eventually got a message from BBTS that the GG R2 was cancelled, so they do update their listings - but in this case I think they have simply overlooked it, or are leaving it up on the same 0.0000001% chance some folks are holding onto.

0.0000001% is better than nothing... :lol

Got my refund from my local shop and confirmation of cancellation.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just got my Enterbay Django figures in they look great! Glad I didn't fall for the lies and kept my preorders :)

Can you put the Candie head on some sort of suited body, Monger? I want to see how it matches up for this Inception custom I got planned. I think maybe I can sand the beard off.

Back