Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's still no official word on the release of these unless Bill states it himself, sculptors create so many portraits for companies that majority of the time they don't even know themselves if they will be released or not.

There's still no official word on the release of these unless Bill states it himself, sculptors create so many portraits for companies that majority of the time they don't even know themselves if they will be released or not.

ok still waiting the official annoucentment... btw keep in mind..
rovo jin is their peronal skulptor..;)

These guys don't officially announce f 'all.. So I wouldn't be holding my breath. They are an incredibly unprofessional company when it comes to communication that as evidence by the dicaprio pic, is still producing the most realistic heads on the market.

Last edited:
Official Word from BBTS via email to costumer service.

BBTS said:
Hello Brandon,

As of right now we have these Enterbay Django figures available for Preorder. However we are waiting for official word from Enterbay on whether this line will be cancelled or not. So there is potential even now that they may be cancelled.

Please let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

Have a great day!

So there. :pfft:

Sick are cun tarn farnit talkin bout dayum cancel, ask themsome yourself next timey. :lol

Back