Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw that too. What a talented pianist and singer too. Man I bet he has a good life.

He's super talented, great actor makes music for his genre that seems to work. He has every reason in the world to make you want to like him. But he's also a huge ****** bag. He is self centred, he is a complete racist (but he burries that under the whole "black pride" BS) he's also a bigot and downright cruel constantly bashing others with that wannabe radio show of his in which he self proclaims that he is "the black Howard Stern".

If the only exposure I'd have to this jerk was by watching him in film I'd love the guy, unfortunately that's not the case :(

I liked him in this role as a performance but it was hard to see past the character because the guy is so racist that you know taking the role meant something more to him than just being in a Tarantino movie. For him to joke on SNL about how great it is to "kill all white people" it's the usual insensitive and downright wrong bs that comes out of his mouth, if a white comedian would attempt to say something like that their career would be over. Jamie Foxx is not contributing to a country where race should be a non-issue by making statements like that. Racism is wrong but it works both ways, in a country where there is a black president jamie foxx as an influential black celebrity has a chance to use his star power to promote how far the US had come with racial acceptance in the same vein. Unfortunately he is just contributing to the problem.

Last edited:
Ethnic pride is great and there was a lot of injustice that transpired but we've come a long way. Saying how great it was to kill all white people even in jest is not ethnic pride, it's racism IMO.

Is a Jamie Foxx Wanda custom in the works?

Jamie-Foxx-Wanda.jpg

I've partied with Jamie Foxx many times. He loves the Big Booty strip clubs in New York especially Sin City and Perfections. I wouldnt say he's a ******, but he's definately a Diva.

Last edited:
I think we should just talk about the figure which looks amazing, all you guys bring intelligent and important information and are talking civil I just feel these talks can also go heated haha, anyway I'd like to see a bigger Candie photo but where's Dr. King!?

Here's a story about QC issues with Enterbay just so you know what you might be asking for. I had the Enterbay GOD 2010 Bruce Lee and two of the Bruce Lee muscle bodies. I was having problems with the shoes so I tried to take them off the fig and the feet snapped off like thin pretzel sticks. I contacted Enterbay and they sold me another one(didn't offer to replace mind you) When I received that one and tried to do the deal with the feet, lo and behold they snapped again.
I also had the EB 1/4 Joker which I got brand new. The machine gun was broken and the red paint on the Joker's face wasn't even a uniform color. They put like a splotch of red paint on the red cheek in what seemed like an afterthought. The legs also were bowed. Enterbay also made the poor choice of making the grenades in the grenade rig diecast metal so they weighed the coat down.

That being said, I may, may get these figs.

Here's a story about QC issues with Enterbay just so you know what you might be asking for. I had the Enterbay GOD 2010 Bruce Lee and two of the Bruce Lee muscle bodies. I was having problems with the shoes so I tried to take them off the fig and the feet snapped off like thin pretzel sticks. I contacted Enterbay and they sold me another one(didn't offer to replace mind you) When I received that one and tried to do the deal with the feet, lo and behold they snapped again.
I also had the EB 1/4 Joker which I got brand new. The machine gun was broken and the red paint on the Joker's face wasn't even a uniform color. They put like a splotch of red paint on the red cheek in what seemed like an afterthought. The legs also were bowed. Enterbay also made the poor choice of making the grenades in the grenade rig diecast metal so they weighed the coat down.

That being said, I may, may get these figs.

In other words: absolutely NO lesson learned :slap

Seriously people stop thinking with your gut and throwing your money around. These figures will be here for years to come. Wait and see how they turn out before blindly trusting Enterbay over and over again. The amount of faith people put in companies like Hot Toys, Enterbay, Sideshow, and 3A is why they get away with doing this over and over again without actually improving. They have no reason to. Every time there is a huge quality control fiasco, twice as many people buy the next product. It's completely nonsensical. Have pride as a buyer. Is waiting one month after the figure release really going to kill everyone?

Seriously people stop thinking with your gut and throwing your money around. These figures will be here for years to come. Wait and see how they turn out before blindly trusting Enterbay over and over again. The amount of faith people put in companies like Hot Toys, Enterbay, Sideshow, and 3A is why they get away with doing this over and over again without actually improving. They have no reason to. Every time there is a huge quality control fiasco, twice as many people buy the next product. It's completely nonsensical. Have pride as a buyer. Is waiting one month after the figure release really going to kill everyone?

My last sentence was kind of tongue in cheek. I'm pretty much indifferent about these figs.

Hmmm.. might be worth buying up the Neca dolls if thats the case. Could become collectors items.

Looked up these dolls, forget the controversy, the figures themselves just look awful. I'd think they were atrocious just on the pure basis of the product alone.

If it didn't have the "Django Unchained" logo on it I bet no one would grab these at all.

Sometimes collector mindset gets the best of some people, racial controversy over a line of toys and people will buy them out. There's your secret if you want to sell out figures. :slap

Total nonsense. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Absolutely 100% agree with this! Think of how much better the sculpts, painting and tailoring would be if we don't settle for mediocrity!
HELL we're paying $200 plus on average for each figure and the prices will only increase! The figs improve a little but not worth $200 plus dollars in all reality! The HT and Enterbay figs are good but there is so much room for improvement!

Lol I agree lets can the racial issues talk and just talk about something we can universally ***** about like Enterbays QC issues lol!

The Enterbay renditions look great to me so far!

I only have 2 figures from Enterbay (both Scarfaces, War and Respect ver.) and no big QC issues there, might have been lucky with the guy I bought them from.

Already PO'd Django and Candie on BBTS, hugely anticipating how Schultz will look too (and most likely PO him too).

....improvement that after all these years should've been reached by now!

I don't know about you but I have seen a HUGE improvement, at least from Hot Toys in their figures since they started out making military figures.

The new preview and more recent releases even show they can get into more complex suits and designs.

Now of course hardcore collectors will always criticize, but that's a good thing and encourages them to push the bar even higher, so we can get the next best figure for newer licenses and releases.

I don't think there is any 1/6 figure out there that is 'perfect' to any hardcore collector, mainly because these are still artworks and are, no matter what, interpretations of the artist working on any given project.

QC issues are another matter, but that's something Hot Toys has become pretty adamant about recently since teaming up with Sideshow (and since they've become much more known worldwide). I can only hope Enterbay will do the same.

Back