Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EB should include more accessories or outfits to better compete with HT.

F__k accessories! No point in a box full of accessories if the figure and clothing has lots of qc issues! I would prefer they focus all their efforts into the tailoring and sculpt

F__k accessories! No point in a box full of accessories if the figure and clothing has lots of qc issues! I would prefer they focus all their efforts into the tailoring and sculpt

I agree. I think accessories as a whole are strongly overrated for a lot of pieces. Hot Toys in general loves to use cheap pointless accessories as a way to justify absurd prices on their DX stuff.

No, but Enterbay isn't going to change overnight. Baby steps. They need to fix their quality control ASAP! Hasbro and Mattel have better QC than they do. And a high end figure is worthless without good quality to match the high price tag. After that they need to get their customer service up and running in the 21st century instead of the ancient Chinese method they have going on. And this wouldn't be such a big deal if they would get their QC in line. :duh

Unlike HT, what you see in the proto pics will be the very best they will ever look because your final product won't look a thing like them.

Accessories are a big part of the package for me.

Take the EB 1/4 BD T800 vs the 1/6 HT version. The HT one comes with two heads and more accessories, that works out a better version as you have more options to display the figure in.

I've changed up the display of my Blade II numerous times as there is lots of options.

This does look awesome, but there's a **** ton of other stuff on the way, and, frankly, I'm not into trusting Enterbay's quality just yet. That's what's kept me from the 1/4 scale Begins Batman, and that's what's keeping me from these.

No, but Enterbay isn't going to change overnight. Baby steps. They need to fix their quality control ASAP! Hasbro and Mattel have better QC than they do. And a high end figure is worthless without good quality to match the high price tag. After that they need to get their customer service up and running in the 21st century instead of the ancient Chinese method they have going on. And this wouldn't be such a big deal if they would get their QC in line. :duh

Unlike HT, what you see in the proto pics will be the very best they will ever look because your final product won't look a thing like them.
:goodpost:
I agree.
I'm hoping to see the movie tomorrow so that I can pre-order Monday. :dunno

No question that this right here is bad ***.
djangoe.jpg

DAMNED if you do pre-order.

DAMNED if you don't pre-order.

I don't own any item by ENTERBAY . . . primarily due to their QC issues . . . considering the cost of their items.

I'll pre-order a HOT TOYS figure first before ENTERBAY.

Overall, I'm of the mindset QC overall has gone down in terms of what's being produced nowadays 1:6 wise. There are still many instances where QC is up to par, but the perception is we're seeing more issues QC from established & prolific companies where actually informing them of QC issues from a customer stand point is non-existent or very inefficient to the point of being moot because some companies just don't care.

Last edited:
What possible accessories they will give us along with Django, Calvin & dr. King?

Django - rifle and what's shown is all needed
Calvin - long cigarette holder and coconut glass
Dr. King - wrist pistol, overcoat, holster w/ pistol and shot gun

Django - rifle and what's shown is all needed
Calvin - long cigarette holder and coconut glass
Dr. King - wrist pistol, overcoat, holster w/ pistol and shot gun

The only figure I plan to purchase but Schultz with all listed (and hat) would be hard to resist.

Im new to Enterbay so don't know if they do different outfits like Hot Toys but would love for Django to come with his blue outfit aswell haha. Calvin def needs the hamer, maybe even the skull. Dr. King maybe a bounty paper like CelticPredator said since he was always pulling them out every time he killed someone haha and I doubt they would do it but id love the wiggling Tooth!

Pass on accessories but keep the prices lower.

I do not want to pay $200 for a figure and hallow box full of foam but I also don't want much accessories because I'm 98% not going to really display the figure with them laying around.

Just saw Jamie Foxx on a British Chat show called the Jonathan Woss Show last night. He is the dude. Very entertaining :)

Back