Enterbay Bill on his 2013 plans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
both bruce lee's will do me.

I'm crossing my fingers it will be a 1/4 Game of Death Bruce.
Probably too close to the 1/6 GoD3 release though.

I'm thinking we'll see 1/4 Fist of Fury which hasn't received as much love as the big 3 movies from Enterbay (EtD, GoD, WotD)

I'm thinking we'll see 1/4 Fist of Fury which hasn't received as much love as the big 3 movies from Enterbay (EtD, GoD, WotD)

If I were Bill I'd want to bring out a new GoD figure ASAP just so that debacle of a 1/6 release can finally be consigned to the dustbin of action figure history :lol

Wasn't Bill the one who posted a pic of the fist of fury headsculpt a long time ago? Or was that Arnie Kim?

Really hope he eventually decides to hit some of the American TV series that HT won't ... like he did with the Jack Bauer and David Palmer, and tried to do with Prison Break. Bauer is still probably the best figure I own. Justified and Breaking Bad would be a good start. Or maybe SOA.

I think an Enterbay Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder would go over well.

SnakeDoc

the FOF sculpt shown was the WOTD sculpt..which we all said it was..then the title got changed to ''standard kung fu figure''.would like a 1/4 GOD.remember V3 or BTS was 2yrs ago..so who knows.

Opening up new territory would have been breaking bad, the walking dead, samcro, etc. Give them tons of credit for Jordan, but these companies are leaving money on the table by not tackling tv.

the FOF sculpt shown was the WOTD sculpt..which we all said it was..then the title got changed to ''standard kung fu figure''.would like a 1/4 GOD.remember V3 or BTS was 2yrs ago..so who knows.

Yeah GoD3 was 2 years ago but it has been a long long time since FoF was done. I think its almost guaranteed to be FoF

Big Boss they won't touch in 1/4 since they are doing the 1/6 version.

I don't know if Enterbay will have the gall to do 'standard Kung Fu 2' and attempt to not pay the license for Enter the Dragon. Messing with a small Hong Kong company is one thing, messing with Warner Brothers is another, especially if they want further Warner licenses in the future....

Why do i get the feeling it's gonna be a blood sport jcvd... I want a universal soldier version!!!

If I were Bill I'd want to bring out a new GoD figure ASAP just so that debacle of a 1/6 release can finally be consigned to the dustbin of action figure history :lol

i don't have that G.O.D. version, what was wrong with that version? I was actually looking to get the G.O.D. version 3 (behind the scenes), is that not a great version?

i don't have that G.O.D. version, what was wrong with that version? I was actually looking to get the G.O.D. version 3 (behind the scenes), is that not a great version?

It is possibly the very worst so-called high-end Bruce Lee figure produced and one of Enterbay's worst releases. The BD head sculpt has a poor likeness and the seamless rubber bodies are prone to tearing. A lot of people didn't mind the smiling sculpt, but I'm not a fan of it either tbh. The set has some nice accessories in it, but these don't make up for its shortcomings.

It is possibly the very worst so-called high-end Bruce Lee figure produced and one of Enterbay's worst releases. The BD head sculpt has a poor likeness and the seamless rubber bodies are prone to tearing. A lot of people didn't mind the smiling sculpt, but I'm not a fan of it either tbh. The set has some nice accessories in it, but these don't make up for its shortcomings.

wow, i did not know that. well from that response, i'd probably better pass on that then. i almost just bought one to be honest. yikes.

wow, i did not know that. well from that response, i'd probably better pass on that then. i almost just bought one to be honest. yikes.

If you're not fussed about the accessories, I'd just bash one. And if you're not especially fussed about it being a GoD Lee, there are plenty of good options around. Enterbay have a 1/6 Big Boss figure slated too, hopefully we'll see that in the next 6 months.

Back