The future of Enterbay's 1/4 line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blogger-image--42823636.jpg

537248_453278561417704_2128055379_n.jpg

:impatient:

Oh man, I got excited there for a minute, until I seen it was the old teaser.....:thud:

Sorry buddy. I was just pointing out that we've only had two updates in two years. :mad:

Which does seem to be the norm for EB. :lol

Sorry buddy. I was just pointing out that we've only had two updates in two years. :mad:

Which does seem to be the norm for EB. :lol

I don't think it's ever going to happen, I was just on the Enterbay website and they still haven't sold out the Rambo III 1/4 that is now reduced to $360, and that was released two years ago. I think they just took a look at how that Stallone figure sold and just said to themselves that a Rocky wasn't going to sell as good as Rambo and just moved on to other figure projects. I hope am wrong, I would love to see it, but in all honesty it's done and buried.

I don't think it's ever going to happen, I was just on the Enterbay website and they still haven't sold out the Rambo III 1/4 that is now reduced to $360, and that was released two years ago. I think they just took a look at how that Stallone figure sold and just said to themselves that a Rocky wasn't going to sell as good as Rambo and just moved on to other figure projects. I hope am wrong, I would love to see it, but in all honesty it's done and buried.

Check out the Enterbay Rocky thread, I posted a small "update" of sorts from EB customer service.

Back