Enterbay Bill on his 2013 plans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAB

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Facebook

Enterbay Bill
Let us give the world some idea what to be expecting from us this year 2013 so that you may better plan for your collection lineup. We have Michael Jordan on the line to lead, coming up LBJ, Blake Griffin, D.Rose..etc. THE BIG BOSS at 1/6 Scale with double Head Sculpt , happen in Late July, Another HD Bruce Lee in November~ , HD Amazing Robocop in Q3 or any time sooner , HD Rocky to begin, and HD T-1000(Now T-800 have a company) in Q4.~ Oops~ and HD Masked Rider to launch soon~ And to finalize Mr JCVD for production ~ Very fun this year for something new~

Another HD Bruce Lee? I wonder if that will be Fist of Fury as was originally indicated.....or maybe they'll do 'standard kung fu 2' and just do an unofficial Enter the Dragon :D

We knew about Rocky and Robocop but T-1000 !?
Going to be a big year for the HD line !!

WHY won't someone jump on the ROCKY 1/6 line. First film obviously, this HD line and general 1/4 business is gonna sink these companies..

Rocky???

Sorry but Blake Griffin is more iconic and the worldwide demand for a action figure of this person must be met.

We knew about Rocky and Robocop but T-1000 !?
Going to be a big year for the HD line !!

He already gave a strong a hint about the T-1000, there was a thread in the A&R section. Nice to get confirmation though.

I would have liked confirmation on the 3rd T-800 he appeared to hint at it at the same time though.

I knew about all this stuff last year, so nothing new indeed.
JCVD figure is still the only one I'm interested in :lol Very boring year so far.

Looking forward to the LBJ figure. He's a vastly overlooked president. Other than that, snore sums it up pretty well. But then, EB is trying to be more competitive with Hot Toys, and that means a race to see who can be more boring and predictable.

That's kinda wierd indeed... :gah:

No mention of Django.

69464edejw1e282xymc2gj.jpg

Back