Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand what you said but i can assure you that if EB gets the MJ license and put a high price for the statue (hope 1/4th) it will sale in a matter of hours!

hell yes. but i hope also for a poseable 1/6 fig :) To pose him in every possible position... hell yes :)

I'm wondering, if they will add a basketball, if there is a way to let the ball on his hand. I mean with it, like when he's dribbling or shooting etc. Possible with mini-magnets or something, but this would be really cool if this would be possible

Posable figure or no buy for me of MJ, unless the statue pose is some iconic moment I really like, such as the foul line dunk, but if they chose something I wasn't too thrilled with, I'd pass. I have a few static Jordan pieces already, the excitement here is the prospect of a posable one.

have one of guys seeing the Bruce Lee 1/4 HD? i currently own one and i can assure you that a 1/6th is no option, this has to be 100% MJ body+face and at 1/4th you can get it for sure

You're missing the point, people who want 1/6 figures are willing to give on body accuracy to get posability. If we wanted 100% replication we'd want a statue, but we don't, we want a figure with many pose options.

Man this would be great. Enterbay takes way too long to release figures tho. Even to preview them.

I will get a Lebron, Wade, Kobe for sure.

Man this would be great. Enterbay takes way too long to release figures tho. Even to preview them.

I will get a Lebron, Wade, Kobe for sure.

I wouldnt get LeBron. It might abandon you for another collector. :nana:

Old school in me wants these guys first and foremost.

qqcmsk.jpg

Magic needs a goatee though, and 80's booty shorts.:lol
Then I'll take Barkley in Philly, 'Nique, and of course Kobe.

Jordan is notoriously hard to sign for anything.
Has only even been in 2-3 NBA video games over the last 20 years. Crazy.

all i'm saying is they better get the bodies right. just doing figures on standardized bodies wont cut it for nba players

Jordan and Yao Ming are the only ones I'm interested. Yao Ming is gonna be hard to pull if they ever do him. XD

yeah im thinkin since Yao is a sports god in China, hopefully they do a good job on him. Me being a Rockets fan, id be tempted to get him if he turned out lookin cool.

yeah im thinkin since Yao is a sports god in China, hopefully they do a good job on him. Me being a Rockets fan, id be tempted to get him if he turned out lookin cool.

They HAVE to make a Yao Ming, it'll be stupid if they didn't, BUT on the other hand Enterbay showed pictures of a jackie chan prototype a few years ago and we haven't seen squat since then, I mean Jackie Chan!!!. :dunno

What about the announcements for Leon The Professional and Scarface? They're terrible at keeping up with announcements.

Back