Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Are these still coming out in the month of November???

Dont know,but when they are up for pre-order they will be out within a month,enterbay never lets the costumers wait long.

Quoted from Enterbay ---

24.jpg

"We will set the release date to 3rd week of December for 24: Jack Bauer and David Palmer due to production schedule of our up-coming release “Bruce Lee Fist of Fury” .

Official Pictures will be fully reveal on around the last week of November.

Thank you for all your attention."

ENTERBAY

Hope this helps :)

Wow, that's amazing and the Bruce Lee's are equally impressive. I've been missing out.

these have to be some of the most realistic headsculpts i have ever seen

Quoted from Enterbay ---

24.jpg

"We will set the release date to 3rd week of December for 24: Jack Bauer and David Palmer due to production schedule of our up-coming release “Bruce Lee Fist of Fury” .

Official Pictures will be fully reveal on around the last week of November.

Thank you for all your attention."

ENTERBAY

Hope this helps :)

Thanks zedex. This is great news! Jack will be my first Enterbay Fig

Can't wait for season 7 and these figs are a must, at least Bauer.

Would love a Nina fig alongside Jack to be honest :monkey5

I agree bring on Jack and Season 7!!! Just wish we didn't have to wait til what appears to be January now...:monkey2

I want at least Michelle, Tony, Chloe and Marowan (the bad guy played by Imotep from the Mummy and Mummy Returns)

The wait is hard, indeed, but we do want the show to continue it's tradition of great suspense and quality storytelling. It's amazing they've kept the show as interesting as it's been, for this long of a period.

If they can ship these just as Season 7 starts, that's masterful planning for an upstart company like Enterbay - here's hoping they can do it!

Has there been any news with regards to the accessories these two are going to come with?

Last edited:

I've never watched the show, so I'm not into these, but those headsculpts are amazing!

I've never watched the show, so I'm not into these, but those headsculpts are amazing!

A 2 hour TV movie will be on tonight. I doubt you will really need to see the previous seasons to enjoy it, you should check it out. Its on Fox.

Back