Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

What is shipping like directly from Enterbay and how are Viking Playground's prices usually? Any idea when VP is putting him up for preorder?

To be fair comic characters appear in other mediums than just book form.

Yeah, but Sideshow's source/look for most of the Marvel offerings is usually comics. You figure that people would be interested in learning more on why a $200-300 purchase looks the way it does and was made with a certain look.

A discussion for another thread I guess. :)

Yeah, but Sideshow's source/look for most of the Marvel offerings is usually comics. You figure that people would be interested in learning more on why a $200-300 purchase looks the way it does and was made with a certain look.

True true...

Not really. I love the Darkness PF but wouldn't watch the POS movie again for money.:lol

From the toy-world boards

24jp.jpg

Wow. Those are incredible.

Where are all of the pics? For something supposedly being released in a month and a half I'd expect to see full figure pics by now!

Where are all of the pics? For something supposedly being released in a month and a half I'd expect to see full figure pics by now!
Why do you have these expectations? Where do you get 6 weeks, as a ball park figure, for when pics ought to have been released? Fists of Fury wont get pics till days before it starts getting shipped, as a fer instance. I just don't know where you're coming from.

Why do you have these expectations? Where do you get 6 weeks, as a ball park figure, for when pics ought to have been released? Fists of Fury wont get pics till days before it starts getting shipped, as a fer instance. I just don't know where you're coming from.

This is my first experience with Enterbay. But I just assumed that they, like all other successful companies, post full pictures of their figures before they ship. I mean how do we know if we want the figures. Sure the headsculpts are perfect but the figures could come nude for all we know if they don't post pics a head of time.

How stupid of me to think pictures sell products. :rolleyes:

:lol Yeah that was stupid of you. As if they'd sell a figure nude. :lol

Don't get you knackers in a knot munch. Do what everyone else is doing and wait. It's not like they're trying to pull a swifty by putting up pics and pulling them when the horse has bolted. Enterbay's policy is striving for perfection. They aren't doing anything till everything is in place, and to their satisfaction, as far as that's possible.

:lol Yeah that was stupid of you. As if they'd sell a figure nude. :lol

Don't get you knackers in a knot munch. Do what everyone else is doing and wait. It's not like they're trying to pull a swifty by putting up pics and pulling them when the horse has bolted. Enterbay's policy is striving for perfection. They aren't doing anything till everything is in place, and to their satisfaction, as far as that's possible.

Ok. I guess you guys would know better than me. Their price tags have made me avoid them in the past, but when I heard $150 for these guys, they became possible buys (Hot Toys prices!). Then I saw the pics of the headsculpts and :horror

So please forgive me for being an Enterbay newbie. Even though this is normal for them, I still don't like it. I always like to see the full figure I am buying more than 24 hours before it ships :lol

Still six weeks to go by your reckoning. So don't sweat it. Plenty of time for pics yet. Hot Toys prices but not Hot Toys quality. It's better. Way better.

They do have some faults, if they can be called that. They are new and improving. Can't ask for much more than that, when their start point is high to begin with.

What's so hard about waiting to buy one until after you see pictures if you are that concerned about it?

No one is making you buy them now now now.

Anyone that owns one of the Enter the Dragon Bruce Lees would place a preorder on blind faith. It's that good. Hell, I don't normally buy 12" figures and look at me with these Enterbay stuff.

Enterbay has proven they can produce a quality product. The Fist of Fury is said to be even better.

I have no worries when it comes to Enterbay or HT's for that matter! At this point these two can do no wrong! :banana

I have no worries when it comes to Enterbay or HT's for that matter! At this point these two can do no wrong! :banana

agree 110% i own bruce and jet and couple of hot toys even im not into 24 still like the head sculpt and pre order one heres a pic of enterbay and hottoys
5fht90.jpg

I can't wait to see the full figures... it's like waiting for 24 to come back on the air, too much anticipation, its been too long.

Back