ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
523372_483142705037581_826575841_n.jpg

I would like to ask if anyone of you here owned an ENTERBAY T2 ARNOLD and encountered this while trying to pose the collectible? It happened to my ENTERBAY RAMBO ...

523372_483142705037581_826575841_n.jpg

I would like to ask if anyone of you here owned an ENTERBAY T2 ARNOLD and encountered this while trying to pose the collectible? It happened to my ENTERBAY RAMBO ...

Not me Irwin. T2 posed beautifully for me. Rambo on the other hand was little more awkward to pose but no dislocated joints...how did you do it? :slap

thanks ... happy to hear about T2 EB is better than Rambo ...

I just tried to pose it by raising the arms ... i noticed that the joint can't support the weight of the arm ... anyway ... thanks again ...

Last edited:
thanks ... happy to hear about T2 EB is better than Rambo ...

I just try to pose it by raising the arms ... i noticed that the joint can't support the weight of the arm ... anyway ... thanks again ...

I believe there is a simple screw that can when tightened will also tighten the arm.

I just bought this figure.
I also have the uneven boots problem, but the question is which legs do I have to fix?
also can anyone here tell me how to fix the problem?

I just bought this figure.
I also have the uneven boots problem, but the question is which legs do I have to fix?
also can anyone here tell me how to fix the problem?

On mine arnulds left leg was a tad shorter than his right,I bent the leg up and down at the hip and knee and it fixed itself,I couldn't see what happened cause the pants were still on but I'm guessing the leg has a joint similar to how the shoulder joint is in that it can be lowered at the hip joint.

On mine arnulds left leg was a tad shorter than his right,I bent the leg up and down at the hip and knee and it fixed itself,I couldn't see what happened cause the pants were still on but I'm guessing the leg has a joint similar to how the shoulder joint is in that it can be lowered at the hip joint.
thanks pal.
I found a tutorial made by OSB in facebook.
Do we really need to remove the pants and boots? I tried doing like what he said as in this pic
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0445519585.374878.329989274584&type=1&theater
but the joint felt really stiff, so I was scared it might broke:horror

Its the longer leg that needs to be fixed.
Remove the pant so you can see you are not breaking it
I would also advise to stick the knee or full leg I'm hot water to soften the plastic a bit :)

When I got mine I wasn't sure I had the longer leg problem or not
There was some little height difference so I tried the mod but the joint popped right out of the leg kinda scared me but it was nothing.
I'm gonna recheck it and make sure I got even legs lol

Still there is this annoying arm thing even after rescrewing it it still falls off after a few time:-/time

Still its a beautiful piece :)

Its the longer leg that needs to be fixed.
Remove the pant so you can see you are not breaking it
I would also advise to stick the knee or full leg I'm hot water to soften the plastic a bit :)

When I got mine I wasn't sure I had the longer leg problem or not
There was some little height difference so I tried the mod but the joint popped right out of the leg kinda scared me but it was nothing.
I'm gonna recheck it and make sure I got even legs lol

Still there is this annoying arm thing even after rescrewing it it still falls off after a few time:-/time

Still its a beautiful piece :)

I own other EB 1/4 figure, but this T-800 shoulder felt a bit loose compared to others. is it normal with this figure?:pray:

Just picked one up. My word, its an exceptional figure, perhaps the most impressive ive ever owned.

Just won one off eBay, which I really didn't expect to, can't wait for this to get delivered.

I'm selling my T-800 if anyone is interested, No Dents in the Box.

eBay uk auction ending in 3 Days.

Last edited:
Man. Just came from the Dutch PF thread. I'll say it here because if I say it in there I'll probably get jumped on and accused of trolling - the paint is terrible. Even the supposed good ones. I just can't believe thats what passes for high-end from SSC. Its honestly barely a step up from a 12" NECA figure. We are very fortunate with the paint on HT and EB figures.

Completely agree A-dev. It's almost laughable that it's considered "high-end" just because its made of polystone. Even the supposed good ones look like they were painted by a child. :lol

Completely agree A-dev. It's almost laughable that it's considered "high-end" just because its made of polystone. Even the supposed good ones look like they were painted by a child. :lol

I know! I can't believe the reactions in there to these really amateur looking paintjobs. If a HT figure was painted like that there'd be major uproar.

-OK I went back in and I may be exaggerating slightly, they're not totally awful

but da**** is this?

DSC00574.jpg

Back