ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I messed around with my figure for a bit (it's been in the same pose for months) and I noticed when I took the sunglasses off that there's a little black line towards the top side of the nose. A hair line from the side/bridge of the sunglasses, but a line nonetheless.

Not going to ____ with it. Going to keep the sunglasses off for now.

Still a great figure, I just hate that torso.
can you clean the black mark Difabio?

Here are those T2 T-800 pics that i promised earlier...alot of people had PM'd me regarding a better pic of Arnie's leg on the otherside of the bike as they wanted to get an idea of how to make him straddle the bike! Ha! It will take some tweaking and futzing but trust me you will get there....as i was doing it i had Arnie's leg so far outstretched that i did have to wince at times! Didnt know he was so flexible!!! :yess:

View attachment 50072

View attachment 50071

Here are those T2 T-800 pics that i promised earlier...alot of people had PM'd me regarding a better pic of Arnie's leg on the otherside of the bike as they wanted to get an idea of how to make him straddle the bike! Ha! It will take some tweaking and futzing but trust me you will get there....as i was doing it i had Arnie's leg so far outstretched that i did have to wince at times! Didnt know he was so flexible!!! :yess:

View attachment 50072

View attachment 50071

Stop teasing us with that magnificent case! ;)

View attachment 50072

View attachment 50071

This never gets old.
Thanks for sharing. :hi5:

This never gets old.
Thanks for sharing. :hi5:

Thanks Centurion, just for you here is another pic i found in my archives. This pic was taken way before i built the case for it and i had literally just finished posing it. I really liked how the light source in this pic reflects onto the bike, unfortunately due to how i was to display him inside the case i couldnt include the lights and it would have also become overpowering and take away from the overall look that i was wanting to achieve. Still a nice pic though :wave

View attachment 50145

I've always been tempted to get this, best likeness I've ever seen, of Arnold at least.

I've always been tempted to get this, best likeness I've ever seen, of Arnold at least.

Do it! Do it! Do it! Thanks Ish, joking aside you are right about it being the best likeness of Arnie that is available at the moment. Lucky for you Enterbay are releasing the Battle Damaged version pretty soon and i dont think even you will miss out on that one! :yess:

Thanks Centurion, just for you here is another pic i found in my archives. This pic was taken way before i built the case for it and i had literally just finished posing it. I really liked how the light source in this pic reflects onto the bike, unfortunately due to how i was to display him inside the case i couldnt include the lights and it would have also become overpowering and take away from the overall look that i was wanting to achieve. Still a nice pic though :wave

View attachment 50145

Pure awesomeness!
Well done! :clap

I would expect that at the least. One that can fade out like in the film would be even better but I doubt they'll even think of that.

Ohhh that would be so cool, after a break from the forum im starting work on my cyberdyne again, if i can get them to load, heres some pics of my eb termie with minigun, still so much to do but im getting excited again!

Back