ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I can't say that Dutch classifies anywhere near "great" The only decent pics we've seen so far are of his sculpt half shaded out. It's laughable being priced at the $400 range too.

:exactly: The one pic that is brightly lit looks like crap.

Just set him back up in his new home. Still no grey t-shirt, as I've been too busy moving lately.

20121029_181914.jpg

Just brought this figure for $590 NZD shipped, cant wait. Will be interesting too see the size in person and not from pics

I do think that is a factor for people, from photos alone, these 1/4 scale figures just seem like bigger versions of the 1/6, but the qualities that really set it apart from 1/6 figures require handling the figure and accessories and seeing things up close. When I took the jacket it off and it hung in my hands like a full size coat would, I was blow away, but no photo can really convey that.

62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

66.jpg

67.jpg

68.jpg

Enterbay has just been NAILING headsculpts lately. Really impressed to say the least. That preview of the BD version was just jaw dropping. Scary almost.

I have this fig and i tell u again , i hate the hair on this ,, forgive me for repeatedly pointing it out,, someone did a custom Arnold conan, on this giving it real hair, and let me tell u if it wasnt for the hair, Id think it was the real guy himself
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=128723

:exactly: I think most of us hate the hair sculpt, fixing that long leg, and tightening the loose shoulder screw. Once you get all that done, just keep it eye level, or slightly higher and you never notice the fro on top. :lol

This is about as high of a shot that I like to go where it still looks great in pics. I think it looks pretty good straight on.

Also, that guy did a fantastic job on the Conan. :yess:

Back