ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price doesn't seem to be high on secondary market for him- somewhat surprising, HK dealers are still selling him on Ebay- must have bought out whatever EB stock left!
I love mine and it blows away every figure I have...almost

I messed around with my figure for a bit (it's been in the same pose for months) and I noticed when I took the sunglasses off that there's a little black line towards the top side of the nose. A hair line from the side/bridge of the sunglasses, but a line nonetheless.

Not going to ____ with it. Going to keep the sunglasses off for now.

Still a great figure, I just hate that torso.

I messed around with my figure for a bit (it's been in the same pose for months) and I noticed when I took the sunglasses off that there's a little black line towards the top side of the nose. A hair line from the side/bridge of the sunglasses, but a line nonetheless.

Not going to ____ with it. Going to keep the sunglasses off for now.

Still a great figure, I just hate that torso.

I noticed that on mine, too...humidity/temp. causing bleed from plastic glasses? I cleaned it off and decided to leave them off most of the time.

I felt like taking a few pics today, here are the best ones ........
IMG_8706.jpg

lol I take the same XD photo days ago XD

My current pose. Just took the shotgun out of the rosebox which scatters on the floor as he walks towards John Connor...ominous T-800 music.....

EB800.jpg

Looking good, great pose.

But the placement of the roses is INACCURATE!

Can anyone tell me if these Enterbay 1/4 Scale figures fit in a Detolf?

If you move the shelves. Though there is a ton of room above the figures head, I suggest putting something underneath the figures stand to make him taller.

Ah ok. Thanks Snoop. Could I fit 3 of them on one shelve?

IMO, a detolf shelf looks best when there is only one figure per shelf. Two is the absolute maximum before it starts looking crowded, and before you start losing room needed for poses other than standing straight up. I'm not sure more than 1 1/4 inch figure could stand on one detolf unless both figures were standing upright with no posing.

Back