ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stallone actually looks beefier than Arnie in that shot.

Arnold's weakest part were always his shoulders. They are rounded and kind of hanging. With this body type when you're not in your best shape you'll look kind of small...especially in that leather jacket. On the other hand, one of Stallone's strong points are his shoulders. He has that nice wide square look.

That is pretty much a fact. Arnold is also shorter than his listed height of 6'2".

I met Arnold in March at a Athletic Club breakfast to kick off his Arnold Expo here. He is a BIG man in body size but I'd say he is about 6 feet tall maximum!

I met Arnold in March at a Athletic Club breakfast to kick off his Arnold Expo here. He is a BIG man in body size but I'd say he is about 6 feet tall maximum!

Lucky you! I've always wanted to meet Arnold in person.

Now, is Enterbay ever going to make a T1 Arnold?

Arnold Schwarzenegger's height is 6 ft 0 in (183 cm)
Peak height was 6 ft 1.5 in (187 cm)

Sylvester Stallone height: 5 ft 9 in (175 cm)

Stallone actually towers Arnold.
Here is the latest pic of two legends from Caffé Roma restaurant:

arnstallone.jpg

Arnold is like 3 feet tall now barefoot (3 feet 1 inches in his prime).

Stallone actually towers Arnold.
Here is the latest pic of two legends from Caffé Roma restaurant:

arnstallone.jpg

Arnold is like 3 feet tall now barefoot (3 feet 1 inches in his prime).

:rotfl

Correction my friend....Arnold was actually 3 ft 2 inches in his prime!

Thanks my friend! I completely forgot about that! That's according to Arthur Jones, right?

Exactly!
I also have very rare pic - the one that shows how Arnold was able to reach 6ft2 one day! He used legendary trick for that - he grabbed Franco Columbu and put him on the shoulders! No one mentioned that and Arnold finally made it to the "tall" Olympia class!

305672_435208239824144_211350308876606_1729269_371489229_n.jpg

:lol

I'd imagine being that big all over is just uncomfy, not being able to touch certain areas because your arms are too big, madness.

Back