ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very true. My fear is however, that when this new scale catches on both EB and HT's will become lazy with their R&D and indeed just recycle parts.

Hopefully not, if anything, ideally both will use 1/6 to crank out numerous figures over the year while producing small numbers in 1/4 of higher quality.

I think collector tolerance for recycling is at it's limit with 1/6, I don't think people would pay the current 1/4 prices for generic looking figures, especially with EB setting such a precedent. In 1/6, recycled parts goes all the way back to G.I. Joe, it's part of the format. EB is really defining the 1/4 scale figure format right now and I think they're setting the right bar.

Do you have a Besta setup, Platty? Looks nice and clean.
Yeah mate! Thanks. Thinking of getting one of those half shelves for all the accessories. Just Arnie is in it now but some day he will be joined by his BD counter-part, an endo, a couple of Batmen, Joker, possibly Rambo. Insane but I can't wait!

I hope 1/4 sticks to bodies specifically tailored to the actor and movie. I'm looking forward to EB's take on Heath Ledger's body as he wasn't really a big guy muscle wise whereas Rambo III is Sly's biggest look and Arnie is just a generally a huge guy

Hey Jack, any news on the set? Has it made it to you yet? Just curious. I may have an Enterbay Termie in my hands by the end of the week. . . i hope :) :panic:

It arrived in the UK on the 6th, no update since then though :(

How much are you spending on your EB? :)

Aw ok, and a lil over four hundred. I cannot wait to see this figure, and i hope u get the kit soon jack, cant wait to see what you think, and see pics!!

I keep thinking about getting this one but will probably wait for the battle damaged version, which will hopefully be change-o head. If not I'm gonna be pretty POed

People say the same about the HT one. Others say the reverse about each. Theres just no total consensus on this.

I personally think the HT looks dreadful with the shades on and I think I prefer the EB without them too tbh (Not that I can really use my shades anymore now that I'm Cyberdyne'ing mine)

Thanks man. Just curious, because Rambo seems to be a bit shorter.

As he should be, Arnie's a little over 6 feet tall and Stallone's a little under.

Not necessarily the best scale picture since you can't see if they're all standing the same and what not, but you get the idea.

tmb_willisslysch.jpg

Rambo's probably somewhere around 18" tall.

As he should be, Arnie's a little over 6 feet tall and Stallone's a little under.

Not necessarily the best scale picture since you can't see if they're all standing the same and what not, but you get the idea.

tmb_willisslysch.jpg

Rambo's probably somewhere around 18" tall.

I was glad to see EB made him a bit shorter. I read somewhere that Stallone's actual height is closer to 5'7 -5'8".

I was glad to see EB made him a bit shorter. I read somewhere that Stallone's actual height is closer to 5'7 -5'8".

Could be, that's a trait I dislike about the HT Rambos, he looks stretched out because the height is wrong for Sly. I was quite pleased when they made Barney Ross smaller than most figures, more accurrate.

EB is really working to make each figure as true to who it represents as possible, at least in their 1/4 scale line, it's turning out great.

Back