ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks lads! It makes it a bit special not having him on display the whole time.

I wonder how they are going to do the battle damage on the next one? The arm and chest in particular.

Have no idea! But it will be amazing to see. I think it's going to beat all our expectations, the sight of the damage at this scale will be amazing. Especially if all the endo parts are chromed.

Just a few snaps I took yesterday playing around.

60.jpg

61.jpg

Those are really nice shots, the lighting has that cold blue look from the movie. I have been back and forth on getting this figure forever now and these pics make me want it again but its so damn expensive:gah:

its so damn expensive:gah:

Gotta figure out how you really feel, but for me, it's worth every penny, it is so amazing and every time I look at it, I feel such a satisfaction as a collector, I see the pinnacle of all my Terminator collecting dreams.

Those are really nice shots, the lighting has that cold blue look from the movie. I have been back and forth on getting this figure forever now and these pics make me want it again but its so damn expensive:gah:

Keep in mind they are making a BD version.:lecture Or just get both:lol

Nice shots Maulfan!!!

Keep in mind they are making a BD version.:lecture Or just get both:lol

Nice shots Maulfan!!!

Thats true, maybe I'll wait for the BD version. I am pretty sure I'll be on board for the up coming rambo but seeing as I'm a hugh terminator fan how could I get rambo without having the T-800:dunno I think a 1:4 scale terminator will be in my future, just not sure which one or when:panic:

Thats true, maybe I'll wait for the BD version. I am pretty sure I'll be on board for the up coming rambo but seeing as I'm a hugh terminator fan how could I get rambo without having the T-800:dunno I think a 1:4 scale terminator will be in my future, just not sure which one or when:panic:

Im a huge terminator fan aswell, but since they announced the BD version im happy I passed on this one. And im definitely on board for Rambo too.:lecture

Gotta figure out how you really feel, but for me, it's worth every penny, it is so amazing and every time I look at it, I feel such a satisfaction as a collector, I see the pinnacle of all my Terminator collecting dreams.

:goodpost: Well said brother. No regrets. My favourite film, my favourite collectible. Happy days.

Nice shots too.

I think the real plus of these 1/4 scale figures is that because of the size and the sort of expected price range, EB, and presumably HT, have the freedom to make each figure specific to the character to get a better representation than you'd get from a generic, recycled body. Sure the Rambo probably recycles some parts from Terminator, but not many, and each respectively looks just like who it's supposed to be.

I think the real plus of these 1/4 scale figures is that because of the size and the sort of expected price range, EB, and presumably HT, have the freedom to make each figure specific to the character to get a better representation than you'd get from a generic, recycled body. Sure the Rambo probably recycles some parts from Terminator, but not many, and each respectively looks just like who it's supposed to be.

Very true. My fear is however, that when this new scale catches on both EB and HT's will become lazy with their R&D and indeed just recycle parts.

Back