ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack that sucks!!!! Aw man, is there anything i can do to help the process along? Is it just stuck at customs? Feel free to pm me with any questions, dam i feel bad now dude, i just got my Termie today from Kdoty1, Very nice guy btw, Its awsome , was gonna celibrate but i just feel bad that you havent got your kit yet. .:monkey3:impatient:

Dam dude, im so excited to see what you think about it too:pray:

It's fine, nothing you can do really :)

I wish my mam would make my t-shirt! And I can't find an accurate coulour :(

I'm sure I'm gonna love the set! :) Are you going to start Cyberdynin' yours? Oh and it says its on its way to its destination since the 4th or 6th of June

Last edited:
Dam, im sorry jack, itl just make it that much sweeeter when you get it. And hell yes, hell yeah im cyberdyning mine, idk for some reason that minigun scene just stuck in my mind and is always the most kitted out baddass version of arnie.

Jack looking forward to see ur cyberdyn shoot out display, will be real cool at 1/4 scale ^O^ good job lordragnar, keen to see ur cyberdyned too :)

Well thank you! yes i will be posting pics of my termie soon, minigun is already in the works

Just to let you know Hoyt, the package came 3 days ago apparently when we were out, the ticket they put through the door fell under something and I only saw it today. So no need to worry about it being lost, I can collect it tomorrow and give it a good look over and get back to you about my opinions (I think I'll love it :) )

Someone said that Bill from Enterbay talked about the possibility to make an upgrade cyberdyne kit?
Is that true?

Hoyt, the set is incredible. Heres a quick snap (Ignore the damp on the wall, still need to fix that, and dont worry about the figures health, I only put him there for the photo :) )

20120618_193855.jpg

Wow looks superb Jack, great work Ragnar.

Lower his arms and minigun a bit! Maybe have him looking down!

im not talking about the length of the barrel cause I did extend mine too..it's just the heft is not there...the m79 is pretty accurate though..

Rob

Back