ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap
Never really understood this logic. How many they're making in no way affects you or your product. So why worry about it at all...

My guess... it's a flipper who is hoping to make a profit off of reselling him down the line.

Thats cool, what gun does it come with if you know? If its seperate from the box set and you don't have to open it, post pics if you can.

I Normally would, but I'm in the middle of moving places, and will be out of town next week. So if anybody haven't posted it yet when Im back, I'll post it:wave

Never really understood this logic. How many they're making in no way affects you or your product. So why worry about it at all...

Maybe he just bought one at 400-500$, thinking that there's no way he can still get this at retail price, only to find out that theres another batch coming :huh

I bought this at a retail price 2500hkd for the exclusive, I don't care if they make more of it or they stop production, as I'm not planning to sell mine anyways.

I Normally would, but I'm in the middle of moving places, and will be out of town next week. So if anybody haven't posted it yet when Im back, I'll post it:wave

Maybe he just bought one at 400-500$, thinking that there's no way he can still get this at retail price, only to find out that theres another batch coming :huh

I bought this at a retail price 2500hkd for the exclusive, I don't care if they make more of it or they stop production, as I'm not planning to sell mine anyways.

I bought mine for $490 last month, its a risk you take in this hobby. You win some you lose some.

This is a clear signal that they have seen the demand for the product and they have reprinted it.

Not as they have stated in their facebook page "we have found few pieces left in the warehouse".

Limited Edition MY ASS !!!

This is the FIRST and LAST time I will buy an ENTERBAY product!

soooo I buy mine on the second chance :yess::yess::yess::yess: thanks enterbay!
sinttulo1okt.jpg

This is a clear signal that they have seen the demand for the product and they have reprinted it.

Not as they have stated in their facebook page "we have found few pieces left in the warehouse".

Limited Edition MY ASS !!!

This is the FIRST and LAST time I will buy an ENTERBAY product!

Get over it.

I cant check the EB official site yet as my phone doesnt support flash, but I'm pretty sure Natalie told me last year when I wanna buy it at the EB store that this is already sold out and no longer in production.

I'm sure they are aware of how successful and in demand the t800 is. So it doesn't really surprise me if they pull a HT on this one and release more of it as these are unnumbered like their BL figures, and they clearly could use the extra revenues to buy better licenses in order to compete with HT.

:lol It's stil available...go and check.

https://www.enterbay.com/#

I'm clicking. The button says sold out. You should refresh your website cache. It's not there anymore because it was there when I purchased it the other week.

iTsBAJXiPyY6F.jpg

Not sure what the deal is with BBTS charging it for $500. They may have a small shipment secured from third party so they're gouging the prices since EB may well really be sold out on their front.

They gouge the prices on the Takara Optimus Prime model kits now. I bought it for $90 on release. I think they're charging $200 for them now.

Last edited:
It was never up earlier at all. It has been "sold out" on their website for at least a week or two.

Whatever BBTS is securing to fill any preorders they got, I don't think it will be in huge numbers.

Affect the fact that since it was advertised as Limited Edition and since it was SOLD OUT for about 4 months I have decided to pay on the secondary market MORE of the 399 included shipping initially offered by ENTERBAY on their website.

But as we all know they are greedy hogs, so since they seen still demand (ergo cash available) they decided to run another production.

If the resellers are taking again preorders, that means these are NOT few pieces Enterbay found in the basement as they want the naive collectors to believe.
They run a second production.

So the concept of "Limited Edition" it´s just a joke.
Limited to what?? NONE knows how many were produced and how many will be.
"Limited" to as much money as Enterbay want to make I would say.

You (Enterbay) cheat me treating me collector as a stupid kid?
Ok... fool me once blame on you, fool me twince blame on me.

This is the LAST time I will buy one of their VERY expensive puppets.

Its not about the 50 bucks I paid more, it´s about the whole concept of "Limited Edition" e "collectible" that gets totally screwed by their greedness.

Last edited:
My guess... it's a flipper who is hoping to make a profit off of reselling him down the line.

No,
it´s an idiot that since it was sold out for about 4 months decided to pay more than 399.00 initial price.

Then you should stop mocking the "flippers",
everyone is a flipper,
everyone buy this stuff with the hope that one day if you decide to sell it will worth more...... YOU INCLUDED.

The people that says "I dont care how many they will do" say a lie.

I just want to know how many would pop out 400 bucks for the same EXACT figure if it was sold in WALMART as unlimited Ed. as a regular toy.
I can tell you......many many MANY less.

I Doubt Walmart would even consider bringing this in as a 400$ figure probably dont fall into their target market :huh

That said, I totally understand your POV regarding the term "limited edition". Is it just bbts or are there other retailers that are accepting PO again for this product?

Back