ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New final pose :D

IMG_8127.jpg

And some other shots .........

IMG_8104.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg

IMG_8110.jpg

Just reposed this figure and I had to come here to talk about it. I just love this thing, dudes! From opening that amazing box to finding the best pose, everything feels great with this. It's hands down, my favorite figure from my collection. I cannot wait until they release the battle damaged version and the endoskeleton.

Once again, congrats to those who own it. It's quite a piece!

Just reposed this figure and I had to come here to talk about it. I just love this thing, dudes! From opening that amazing box to finding the best pose, everything feels great with this. It's hands down, my favorite figure from my collection. I cannot wait until they release the battle damaged version and the endoskeleton.

Indeed indeed! It's my favorite piece right now as well.

This figure embodies everything I got into this hobby for. Since I was a kid, I have always loved movies and TV shows, always wanted toys from them and if none existed I'd pretend. It has always been my desire to have figures that looked just like the characters I love. After 20 years, EB delivered the T2 T-800 as I'd always hoped for.

This figure embodies everything I got into this hobby for. Since I was a kid, I have always loved movies and TV shows, always wanted toys from them and if none existed I'd pretend. It has always been my desire to have figures that looked just like the characters I love. After 20 years, EB delivered the T2 T-800 as I'd always hoped for.

Indeed and well said :hi5:

Indeed indeed! It's my favorite piece right now as well.

Couldn't agree more. I have collected many Arnold statues/figures since I started collecting back in 1995. I had the first Cinemaquette(t-850 from Terminator 3), had all the Premium Formats, had all the Hot Toys, had the Attakus T-850....and I can clearly say that this is by FAR the best Arnold figure/statue I ever had. Not only the head sculpt is by far superior than all the others, but this figure quality surpass everything I had before. It's like having a "mini" Arnold right in front of me. The materials used, the package, everything about this figure screams top notch. I really cannot wait to see and own what EB will bring us in the close future with their 1/4 HD line. I also have the Bruce Lee 1/4 HD, which I also love. This line is very refreshing, like start collecting again.

Couldn't agree more. I have collected many Arnold statues/figures since I started collecting back in 1995. I had the first Cinemaquette(t-850 from Terminator 3), had all the Premium Formats, had all the Hot Toys, had the Attakus T-850....and I can clearly say that this is by FAR the best Arnold figure/statue I ever had. Not only the head sculpt is by far superior than all the others, but this figure quality surpass everything I had before. It's like having a "mini" Arnold right in front of me. The materials used, the package, everything about this figure screams top notch. I really cannot wait to see and own what EB will bring us in the close future with their 1/4 HD line. I also have the Bruce Lee 1/4 HD, which I also love. This line is very refreshing, like start collecting again.

Very true- this is a museum piece- NOT a toy- look at the materials and care put into it- the likeness...just beyond top shelf...$400 well spent!

I had mine in a shooting pose previously, but in a different spot on my desk, I've rearranged my desk so now he's in this pose in his new spot.

052212_1.jpg

Depends on the viewing angle, the shooting pose worked great, it all depends on how you get to look at it. I left him in the pose in this new spot and it just didn't work. Basically he's to my right now, and before he was too my left, and the way you pose him shooting, it work good looking at the figure from the left of him but horrible to the right, so I worked with the space. That's why I like pose versatility, some poses just don't look good from some angles and sometimes you're stuck with where you can put a piece. With statues, you end up accomodating the piece instead of having the piece accomodate your needs, at least with figures, you can do what you need.

I had mine in a shooting pose previously, but in a different spot on my desk, I've rearranged my desk so now he's in this pose in his new spot.

052212_1.jpg

Excellent pose - I recommend using the pistol-grip hand for holding the shotgun upwards though. You don't have to angle the wrist quite as much because the palm of the hand naturally orientates the shotgun more skyward.

Excellent pose - I recommend using the pistol-grip hand for holding the shotgun upwards though. You don't have to angle the wrist quite as much because the palm of the hand naturally orientates the shotgun more skyward.

Actually, I have the wrist like that more to support the weight. The wrist is pretty strong but with the upright pose, it needs to go back a fair bit to keep from wanting to lean forward.

Back