ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No,
it´s an idiot that since it was sold out for about 4 months decided to pay more than 399.00 initial price.

Then you should stop mocking the "flippers",
everyone is a flipper,
everyone buy this stuff with the hope that one day if you decide to sell it will worth more...... YOU INCLUDED.
No, not "everyone" collects in this hobby in hope of making a profit one day. I think I speak for a good majority when saying I collect what I LIKE. Not what I think will return a profit for me in the future.

The people that says "I dont care how many they will do" say a lie.

I just want to know how many would pop out 400 bucks for the same EXACT figure if it was sold in WALMART as unlimited Ed. as a regular toy.
I can tell you......many many MANY less.
:slap:slap:slap

I Doubt Walmart would even consider bringing this in as a 400$ figure probably dont fall into their target market :huh

That said, I totally understand your POV regarding the term "limited edition". Is it just bbts or are there other retailers that are accepting PO again for this product?

I think they might be. Their listing preorder price is $499, which leads me to believe that they will not be receiving alot of stock when it does come in.

I got one for a friend directly from Enterbay 3 days ago when they posted in their FB page that they had a few left. I went there the same day and was sold out. BBTS have 6 left last time I checked...all you need is to go there and try to place any # more than 6 in your cart and it automatically goes back to 6.

I got one for a friend directly from Enterbay 3 days ago when they posted in their FB page that they had a few left. I went there the same day and was sold out. BBTS have 6 left last time I checked...all you need is to go there and try to place any # more than 6 in your cart and it automatically goes back to 6.

Nice find :lol

IMG_8085.jpg

:rock

I've always thought the Endo busts were weird being basically just the head, but, when they flank and compliment a piece like this, they really work.

Good stuff voorhees, is that a besta? Got myself one the other day for the 1:4 onslaught :yess: perfect for these IMO.

Back