ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics hhaney! You've captured the sculpt brilliantly there, that is exactly what it looks like in hand!

Indeed! But a BD T2 t800 would be my Grail figure when it comes out.
Now someone needs to make a Conan the barbarian. :pray:

I know this is only a custom, but I couldn't help showing off my WIP Conan. I've made a few improvements since these pictures, but I think it gets the idea across. Please disregard the strange pants.:lol

JMKsConan31resized.jpg

JMKsConan29resized.jpg

A commando 1:4 would be amazing and I could actually see enterbay doing it. Imagine all that kit at 1:4!!

I know this is only a custom, but I couldn't help showing off my WIP Conan. I've made a few improvements since these pictures, but I think it gets the idea across. Please disregard the strange pants.:lol

JMKsConan31resized.jpg

JMKsConan29resized.jpg

looks good for initials :clap
are you going for the war paint version?

I am very VERY curious to know "where" ENTERBAY found the pieces they are now selling on their website.

This product was sold out for months and now..... widely available again.

on facebook they wrote: "We managed to find a very small amount of T-800, Elvis and Jack Sparrow for our web store, don't miss out the last chance to purchase them before they get sold out again!!!"

Oh Really???
Found? And where? Under the bed? In 2012 these guys don´t have a software on a PC to keep track of their inventory??

Who want they to deleve it?

They saw there was demand ..... THEY REPRINTED IT.

So if these are reprinted as Hasbro do,
pull that "Limited Edition" off your website.
It is pathetic!

Actually, this is one EB piece where the edition size isn't known to me. I've asked on here, but I haven't got a definitive answer. I didn't find any numbering on the box I have. I don't see an edition size advertised on their website. I guess they can make as many as they want.

What exactly is an acceptable "limited" amount anyway? 100? 1000? 5000? If the edition size isn't set, I don't see why people would make a fuss about new stock being made available.

My seller told me that the edition size might be 2000. But that was in Oct 2011. & he didn't sound too sure.

I am very VERY curious to know "where" ENTERBAY found the pieces they are now selling on their website.

This product was sold out for months and now..... widely available again.

on facebook they wrote: "We managed to find a very small amount of T-800, Elvis and Jack Sparrow for our web store, don't miss out the last chance to purchase them before they get sold out again!!!"

Oh Really???
Found? And where? Under the bed? In 2012 these guys don´t have a software on a PC to keep track of their inventory??

Who want they to deleve it?

They saw there was demand ..... THEY REPRINTED IT.

So if these are reprinted as Hasbro do,
pull that "Limited Edition" off your website.
It is pathetic!
Get over it. :dunno

Actually, this is one EB piece where the edition size isn't known to me. I've asked on here, but I haven't got a definitive answer. I didn't find any numbering on the box I have. I don't see an edition size advertised on their website. I guess they can make as many as they want.

What exactly is an acceptable "limited" amount anyway? 100? 1000? 5000? If the edition size isn't set, I don't see why people would make a fuss about new stock being made available.

Exactly!
Until the ES its printed on the box/piece the concept of "limited" its just a "joke" that offend the intelligence of the collectors.

They can reprint whenever they want.

Hey jack heres another update on your set, Rob told me i should post it here so everyone can see the awsomeness lol

Back