ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why thank you jack, yeah it came out pretty convincing, I dont know if you can see it but ive started the sling attachments, which will be movable as well as removable. Yes im particulaly proud of the wood effect, i painted the stock and "wood" parts iydan darksun (basically a flat olivy yellow) and then used artist oils streaked across the surface, then i wipe most of it away and it looks like wood, to top it off, which is what the new pics show, i sand lightly over the surface to produce a 3d grain you can feel, as well as weather it. All in all the m79 will be done in a few days, that only leaves the bandolier and grenades, whioch like i said, after this weekend i might have some success with. Thanks jack, i hope youll like the set, and Rob, i totally want to see pics of your set, cmon buddy dont be shy :clap

The wood effect on the M79 is stunning :horror

Nice Scorpion :D

Thanks dude, made him out of cheap craft foam and sideshows red ninja, im planning on making a movie version, and the one on the workbench isnt finished yet, ill post pics in the video game section when hes done, reptile is in the works too, good eye dude:yess:

I don't think this edition size was really that big. How many people shelled out $400-$420 for this? Not that many.

They had some convention exclusives that included feet too.

Mine came in a black box with some toy fair sticker on it but there's no extra feet in the set.

7129830453_3ca94cbb1c_b.jpg

Btw, that sticker says special edition but I don't see what is special about it from the standard ones you guys got.

You got the special edition super exclusive black box with gold sticker:yess: did you get it from a online retailer or ebay, cause if its ebay they may have swaped out the version with feet with a regular. But if I remember correctly the asian version release was the black box and american version was silver, never heard of a version that had feet myself but I could very well be wrong.

Can't do better than that. Where did you here that there was a version with feet though, thats kinda odd. Is this confirmed or just a rumor?

Enterbay either had some left over or planned on making more. BBTS has had him back up for "pre-order" for a couple weeks now

You got the special edition super exclusive black box with gold sticker:yess: did you get it from a online retailer or ebay, cause if its ebay they may have swaped out the version with feet with a regular. But if I remember correctly the asian version release was the black box and american version was silver, never heard of a version that had feet myself but I could very well be wrong.

There was definitely an exclusive that had feet.
....though I'm not sure who'd actually do a display of nude 1/4 Arnie :rotfl

Totally off topic, but what the hell is that Scorpion, Ragnar?!??!

:panic:

Hah yes!!!! I am an avid customizer and painter, and i love mortal combat!!! I made him out of sideshows red ninja, which you can see the unpainted yet to be "reptile" head. Good eye bro! I still have some work to do on him but i plan on posting pics in the video game section once i get him on a muscle body

Enterbay either had some left over or planned on making more. BBTS has had him back up for "pre-order" for a couple weeks now

This is a clear signal that they have seen the demand for the product and they have reprinted it.

Not as they have stated in their facebook page "we have found few pieces left in the warehouse".

Limited Edition MY ASS !!!

This is the FIRST and LAST time I will buy an ENTERBAY product!

Can't do better than that. Where did you here that there was a version with feet though, thats kinda odd. Is this confirmed or just a rumor?

I got the exclusive set. It came separate in another ziplock bag, a feet, a gun and an enter bay bag, which I assume is for carrying the t800 box set, haven't open it yet though, so don't quote me on that:lol

This is a clear signal that they have seen the demand for the product and they have reprinted it.

Not as they have stated in their facebook page "we have found few pieces left in the warehouse".

Who cares if theres lots of them? It's still the same figure :dunno

I got the exclusive set. It came separate in another ziplock bag, a feet, a gun and an enter bay bag, which I assume is for carrying the t800 box set, haven't open it yet though, so don't quote me on that:lol

Thats cool, what gun does it come with if you know? If its seperate from the box set and you don't have to open it, post pics if you can.

:slap
Never really understood this logic. How many they're making in no way affects you or your product. So why worry about it at all...

Back