ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy sold me on 1/4 scale figures, still my favorite right now, and luck enough to have no issues with him at all.... hope my other brothers in the T-800 club are having the same luck, or have fixed any issues they do have!!! Cheers and Congrats!

This guy sold me on 1/4 scale figures, still my favorite right now, and luck enough to have no issues with him at all.... hope my other brothers in the T-800 club are having the same luck, or have fixed any issues they do have!!! Cheers and Congrats!

:duff

Me too, 1:4 FTW!

Great pictures, Rob. Did you do some weathering to the jacket?

Great pics r5150s! It looks like he changes his facial expression on some of them! Nice job!
And I LOVE the weathering! Looks very good! Great balance with weathering and clean look! That's very important IMO. When it comes to weathering, some guys just going mad & final result looks like postapo merc or smth like that.

thanks guys ! here's more..
IMG_2105.jpg
IMG_2099.jpg
IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg
IMG_2191.jpg
IMG_2173.jpg

As much as it pains me to do this, I think I have to let mine go. I have NO way to display this piece in our Studio. I'd rather it go to a fellow board member than get reamed with fees on the Bay. Everything is perfect, and still has his BBTS shipping box. $399 shipped. PM if interested.

Received mine this morning.
Have yet to fully inspect it but that this is ridiculously massive ^^
And that HS is incredible!!!!

Had the loose shoulder and the longer leg.
Started to make the little procedure to fix the leg, but the ankle popped out of the knee joint. Looks ike it wasnt fully in hence the longer leg.

3 things are annoying me tho.
The neck color has been rubbed by the contact with the HS on both side. Can't be seen from the front but when i turn the HS it does show... Don't know if i'm annoyed to the point of having the body changed, especially seeing how heavy it is...

The metal belt buckle looks is dirty, oxided (probably just need to be rubbed with some alcohol).

The belts (jacket & pants) are too thin.

Save those littles bumps on the road that figure is mental!!!!
Enterbay need to release that upgrade pack for cyberdyne.

Fixed the loose arm by supergluing the screw... Can't remove the screw, but at least the arms is tighter

i still havent fixed mine, im too scared his case i damage him. he holds the gun with the elbow up (fav pose) but not the straight out aiming pose

that was my problem too, but how often will you pose your figure like that? I think you should stick with iconic Terminator pose, or him holding the gun with both hands. :)

THe weight of the gun might put a lot of stress on the joints, and we dont want to risk breaking it now. :1-1:

that was my problem too, but how often will you pose your figure like that? I think you should stick with iconic Terminator pose, or him holding the gun with both hands. :)

THe weight of the gun might put a lot of stress on the joints, and we dont want to risk breaking it now. :1-1:

i agree i have no thought of even moving him out of the iconic Terminator pose. my grail 4sure!

Just opened this guy. Waiting to take some pics later today. Anyone else notice the Sunglasses don't really sit on his face well...I feel like they aren't wide enough to rest on his ears. I had to fidget with them to make them stay

Just opened this guy. Waiting to take some pics later today. Anyone else notice the Sunglasses don't really sit on his face well...I feel like they aren't wide enough to rest on his ears. I had to fidget with them to make them stay

I think majority have that issue, but it's really not a big deal. Just as long as it's not missing an arm, and it sits fine when looking at it front view.

PICS of mine SOON :panic:

Get a little lazy getting my camera...

Here are some pics of my aoshima 1/4th scale termie, the minigun is the same as the kit im working on for Jackhepburn

finally got him out of the box and Took some pics. Waiting to set up my proper lights and back drop still. So took pics in the bathroom for now.

62a10626.jpg

84d6c992.jpg

4c72e58b.jpg

9a7bf2e5.jpg

bbc651bd.jpg

96d6d8ab.jpg

1d379453.jpg

aafe2d49.jpg

1af06ab9.jpg

Back