ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my T800. It looks great but i have one problem is that the right arm seems to be loose (shoulder joint) and the arm just drop down whenever i tried to pose the hand holding the riffle pointing straight front, its like someone just broke its right arm and it not able to raise his arm to shoot back. Anyone having this situation?

You need to pull back the shirt, and torso rubber. Use a small phillips head driver and tighten the screw. Not too much, just enough to feel the gears engage when you move the arm into the raised position.

You need to pull back the shirt, and torso rubber. Use a small phillips head driver and tighten the screw. Not too much, just enough to feel the gears engage when you move the arm into the raised position.

Thanks. I'll try it out.

all i know is that i'm going to have to collect the avengers team. Don't know how, but i'll find a way.

And guys, stay at the end of the movie. A very Very special surprise awaits you :panic:

Me too. Dat flexpay.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1/4 T3 T-850.

Do want.

drsilberman-1.jpg

I'm having trouble tightening the right arm. It manages to unscrew itself after i put the arm down, so all that trouble fixing isn't really working for me.

Anyone can help me out over here? I need something to keep the shoulder joint tight because i can't raise the right arm outwards:(

contacted EB CS with the necessary details. Hope i get a replacement, or something :pray:

I also not able to fixed the loose right arm problem by tighten the screw at the shoulder. I dare not to tighten too much. Better but the arm still fall down after i put on the jacket. Without the jacket still ok.

I also contacted EB CS. Since i not buy direct from them. I need to go back to the shop that i bought this figure from to get help.

I also not able to fixed the loose right arm problem by tighten the screw at the shoulder. I dare not to tighten too much. Better but the arm still fall down after i put on the jacket. Without the jacket still ok.

I also contacted EB CS. Since i not buy direct from them. I need to go back to the shop that i bought this figure from to get help.

Mine falls regardless . Something about the screw, and grooves in it not being able to lock up tight on mine. And as i move it, the screws loosen themselves.

Mine falls regardless . Something about the screw, and grooves in it not being able to lock up tight on mine. And as i move it, the screws loosen themselves.

I wonder if one of the thread lock products would prevent this. If I remember from my factory days, it's like a mild superglue with the strength to lock the thread, but you can still unscrew with a screwdriver and a little more force. Might depend if the screw goes into plastic, or a metal insert.

For example:

https://www.glue-shop.com/fivestar/metal-threadlock.htm

Last edited:
I'm sorry to read some folks have been having issues with their T-800. I truly hope you get it sorted out so you can enjoy your T-800 to it's fullest extent!!! I can't get enough of mine. I received it as a b-day gift and it's by far my favorite figure. I was lucky enough not to have any defect issues or missing accessories! It took about 2 weeks to receive it in the US from Hong Kong... I eagerly await more Enterbay and Hot Toys 1/4 scale figures. It's the best of both worlds..1/6 movable figure combined with a PF statue, not to mention loads of detail!!! I'll post pics later this evening.... Happy Collecting fellow freaks!

It has left Hong Kong and enroute to New York City.

I think customs will hold it before they send it out. I may see this in about two weeks.

Back