ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One Sixth Bruce.co.uk has a few for £289 delivered in UK.

Pretty decent price and the service is great so if you guys are on the fence, just do it as you will not regret it.

I am curious to see how folks have this guy intheir collections as I still have no where to put it! :gah:

Sold out now! Thanks the recommendation!

This figure has got to have been a big success story for EB. A popular license as opposed to the more obscure and relatively niche stuff they'd been doing beforehand. One can easily see why HT is making the choices it has been the past few years. A business provides what sells biggest. Simple as that. (doesn't explain why we're still waiting on BD T-800s from HT mind you but even so)

Have there been any reviews of this figure on things like the Fwoosh or any of the other toy sites?

Is it only the clued up geeks like us who were aware of this figure for instance!

Well, good news. My seller contacted me. He contacted Enterbay and they'll be sending him the boot and the magazine clip for the pistol.

Now, do the bullets come out of the clip or what? I noticed the three in the plastic bag (which I haven't opened) are bigger than the ones in the clip from pictures online.

If they don't come out, I hope they give me the bullets for the magazine too.

Yes, ALL the bullets fit in the clip. Even the one already in there comes out. Everything works as should a real firearm. Pretty neat, by far the best Terminator figure I have EVER bought (and yes, that covers everything from 91-92 to now).

Well, good news. My seller contacted me. He contacted Enterbay and they'll be sending him the boot and the magazine clip for the pistol.

Now, do the bullets come out of the clip or what? I noticed the three in the plastic bag (which I haven't opened) are bigger than the ones in the clip from pictures online.

If they don't come out, I hope they give me the bullets for the magazine too.

The bullets in the clip come out, but the 3 that come loose are just slightly bigger, just enough to stop then from going in the clip. Why they made 2 different sized bullets for the same gun is puzzling.

Oh for real?!?!
Ok gotto do a night mission and check it out ;). Just can't believe how it fills up my largest suitcase almost all by itself

:borg

Too bad, don't see the extra parts mentioned unless they stashed out of sight. Box also has some kind of t-800 toy community sticker w 3 Chin words that I didn't see on the silver box. Oh well would have been nice luck to get the Ex but still nice to have just the black box. Dang should have paid attention to the box as the hinge ripped about 3" but I ain't carrying this beast back through subway and masses of ppls unless absolutely have to

I'm still waiting for my glass display case which should be done some time today. It was a custom order, and around $12! just a bit difficult deciding which measurements to go for though.

I can't wait to get him out of the box!!!

I'm still waiting for my glass display case which should be done some time today. It was a custom order, and around $12! just a bit difficult deciding which measurements to go for though.

I can't wait to get him out of the box!!!

Only 12 dollars?

Too bad, don't see the extra parts mentioned unless they stashed out of sight. Box also has some kind of t-800 toy community sticker w 3 Chin words that I didn't see on the silver box. Oh well would have been nice luck to get the Ex but still nice to have just the black box. Dang should have paid attention to the box as the hinge ripped about 3" but I ain't carrying this beast back through subway and masses of ppls unless absolutely have to

Any pics?

What is enterbays website?

Only 12 dollars?

$12.87 to be exact. I'll post up pictures of the display case with the figure in it when it arrives. I got it from a glass supplier so i guess that's the reason why it's affordable...

I've got the specifications for the glass case just in case any of you guys would want one made.

Off topic, but i do hope Enterbay will give us a 'Drive' figure.:pray:

To confirm.

All contents are as standard 1/4 T800 release, only the box is different, they must of ran out of normal boxes and so used SE boxes!!

$12.87 to be exact. I'll post up pictures of the display case with the figure in it when it arrives. I got it from a glass supplier so i guess that's the reason why it's affordable...

I've got the specifications for the glass case just in case any of you guys would want one made.

Off topic, but i do hope Enterbay will give us a 'Drive' figure.:pray:

Can't wait to see the case!

It's so annoying. I just worked out that if I didnt get my planned pieces I could get all of the Avengers but it would mean having to sell my T-800! :(

I really wouldn't blame you for doing that. The movie is THAT good ! :panic: :panic:

If there were no Terminators figures announced lately, I'd buy ALL of them.

I really wouldn't blame you for doing that. The movie is THAT good ! :panic: :panic:

If there were no Terminators figures announced lately, I'd buy ALL of them.

:monkey4 I keep hearing that. I'm concerned about what seeing that film will do to my present 'cutting back' resolution. This is a dangerous time for me, where I will be tempted by the dark side of the force.

Back