ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey4 I keep hearing that. I'm concerned about what seeing that film will do to my present 'cutting back' resolution. This is a dangerous time for me, where I will be tempted by the dark side of the force.

I already half part of the avengers on my shelf, imagine what actually watching the movie will do to me :lol

I didn't see any trailers, teasers, anything ! Perhaps that helps me to fully enjoy the movie. And yes, most of the reviews are positive, well deserved IMO.

Though, I'm really want a Mark VII...Thing is, if you buy only one of them, it's just...weird, incomplete.

Hope you'll enjoy the movie and stay on the good side of the force. ;)

Seen the avengers, and it will make you want to collect all of them. Whedon is an amazing director and writer. Completely blown away

Seen the avengers, and it will make you want to collect all of them. Whedon is an amazing director and writer. Completely blown away

***k. Might actually have to heed Difabio's advice on this one. Captain America is tempting even not having seen the film.

***k. Might actually have to heed Difabio's advice on this one. Captain America is tempting even not having seen the film.

I just bought the TFA version off a boardie. I like both suits but imo the first version looks better. I just can't wait to finally have a damn Hulk.

I just bought the TFA version off a boardie. I like both suits but imo the first version looks better. I just can't wait to finally have a damn Hulk.

Hulk is one I've long thought of getting regardless of the Avengers film. He's probably the last of the childhood favourite superheroes that I don't have in any form right now - the others that I do (or will soon) have being Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, Spiderman and Wolverine...I also have a Bale OC Batman and will probably get the TDKR version.

Me too, if that's not clear :lol

:D and that exact Hulk too. I'm very impressed with the look.

Hulk is one I've long thought of getting regardless of the Avengers film. He's probably the last of the childhood favourite superheroes that I don't have in any form right now - the others that I do (or will soon) have being Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, Spiderman and Wolverine...I also have a Bale OC Batman and will probably get the TDKR version.

Well then we have even more in common than just Terminator :)

Spidey was always #1 for me as a kid and all the way upto 1989 when movie magic took over the love for comics. It's all about Batman now. Hulk is just a given, I can't think of any one person that doesn't love a little Hulk :D Woverine, Supes both also a given.

Captain America never interested me much, after the movie that all changed. Iron Man, same thing. Movies sure have done wonders for a weak guy like me :lol

Well then we have even more in common than just Terminator :)

Spidey was always #1 for me as a kid and all the way upto 1989 when movie magic took over the love for comics. It's all about Batman now. Hulk is just a given, I can't think of any one person that doesn't love a little Hulk :D Woverine, Supes both also a given.

Captain America never interested me much, after the movie that all changed. Iron Man, same thing. Movies sure have done wonders for a weak guy like me :lol

And I am easily influenced by my toy collecting peers. If seeing the film makes you want Captain America and Iron Man despite scant previous interest it may well do the same to me. Dammit, am I really gonna have to skip this film?!! :gah:

all i know is that i'm going to have to collect the avengers team. Don't know how, but i'll find a way.

And guys, stay at the end of the movie. A very Very special surprise awaits you :panic:

all i know is that i'm going to have to collect the avengers team. Don't know how, but i'll find a way.

And guys, stay at the end of the movie. A very Very special surprise awaits you :panic:

What thread am I in? So if you order from Enterbay's site you have to pay through PayPal. It actually comes up $325 and then $75 for shipping. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

What thread am I in? So if you order from Enterbay's site you have to pay through PayPal. It actually comes up $325 and then $75 for shipping. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Discussion of Enterbay T-800 has been moved to Avengers Movie thread for $h!ts 'n giggles :D

So if you order from Enterbay's site you have to pay through PayPal. It actually comes up $325 and then $75 for shipping. Sorry if this has already been discussed.
Yeah Lex.

clear.gif

Back