ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current pose, the classic emerging from elevator at Pescadero pose. I think Voorhees favours it himself -

I've found the pistol-holding hand is actually best for this one. You don't have to angle the hand upwards unrealistically from the wrist* for him to keep the shotgun vertical.

*try it with your own hand - it can only barely angle back and its uncomfortable to do even that

Y'know its an awesome figure here but my biggest gripe remains the hair. Just...when something is so close to perfection sometimes any fault is...y'know...such a pity.

From some angles the hair....it.....it just

:gah:

Nice pose!!!!!! Awesome!

love the pose a-dev..classic
the shape of the head still bothers me though..not gonna see mine till Monday...

here's a quick photoshop comparison..I might have to remedy the shape..

EB800newpose7Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. And r5150s that is exactly what I'm talking about with the hair and the shape it creates to the head. I have no photoshop knowhow so I couldn't demonstrate it myself but what you did there is exactly what I would have done. It just frustrates me that they couldn't see how Janeway hairbun they were making him look. Its not so bad on the other side of the head but on the side I photographed for film accuracy the hair puffs out more.

Wish I had the ability to shave the hair down and resculpt it myself.

How are you guys getting the arms so close to his sides?

Well notice that in my pic his elbow is bent slightly. I've found you have to do that otherwise his forearms will stick out from the body in a kind of effeminate way.

Last edited:
Awesome pose, dev. Yeah since I got my HT's T2's i've always favored that pose. My EB is kinda posed like that, yours being better to the scene of course :D

That and the scene where he rips outta the mall on his bike just nearly missing the camera (well forced perspective) are my favorite shots in T2.

I finally saw this in person today at my local comic store, was blown away by how amazing the head looked but then i saw the stick thing that's holding the statue in place and it completely turned me off as the realization it's just a bigger plastic doll and not a statue hits me.

why cant they at least use foot pegs instead of those ugly sticks to hold up the figure, it's unnatural..

still waiting for a response from the customer service of EB... hopefully i'll get a reply the next day :(

He is sturdy and beefy enough to stand on his own.

He can but I wouldn't risk it personally. I don't get people's aversion to stands. If you were placing the figure in a real 1/6 or 1/4 environment I can see how it would ruin the illusion but if you're just plopping the figure on a shelf - its always just a figure, stand or no stand.

A leg stand wouldn't turn me off of a amazing looking figure... A "wobbley" 1/4 scale statue that leans or lurches would totally piss me off...LOL!

He can but I wouldn't risk it personally. I don't get people's aversion to stands. If you were placing the figure in a real 1/6 or 1/4 environment I can see how it would ruin the illusion but if you're just plopping the figure on a shelf - its always just a figure, stand or no stand.

he looks like a cripple with the leg cast...

I don't see what the issue is with the stand either. You are on your own there gagaliya.

I hope you get as much kick outta yours as we did Cosmstarx! :)

I will now pose mine like A-Dev's.

congratz cosmostarx on getting ur T800, ^^ stands just prop the figure up so not bothered, but not going to risk Arnie taking a dive with these delicate sun glasses :)

he looks like a cripple with the leg cast...

Its not my favourite stand, kinda like your typical medicom stand its a bit haphazard and the hoop kinda digs into the leather on the leg. However I have no problem with stands generally. I'd rather feel safe about my figure staying up and not doing a shelfdive.

Alright, I had a few minutes before leaving for work. I decided to crack it open.

98% no problems from what I can see at a first glance upon opening. Fixed uneven foot. He's perfect.

Managed to find a guy who can get me a 1/4 Minigun and Grenade Launcher :yess:

Need my Batman hands, grey t shirt from mam and make a bandolier and I have my Cyberdyne window scene :D

Back