ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just arrived. AMAZING!!! simply amazing. Seeing this guy reminds me why I do this all.
136.JPG

thank you sifu74 for selling this guy to me at such a great price

You're welcome:clap

Congrats to all who got this amazing Terminator collectible. I'm sure it looks stunning in hand.

36928717.jpg

Yes I actually used to have both but like most I ultimately ended up favoring one and selling the other. For me the deciding factors were the ps3's bluray player and the FREE online play. I just use my roomies 360 now whenever a new halo or gears of war is released.

Same here! I've had two 360's and the one PS3, but I don't even use it for games now. For digital movies and Blu Rays now! :)

I couldn't decide on weather to display with the jacket on or with the endo arm on.so I bit the bullet and ordered a second t800,thanks a lot enterbay,soon ill be living in,my car but at least I will have 2 awsome figures in the backseat.

I'm on the edge of getting this. I don't think I'd collect a lot of 1/4 scale items, but I'd definitely want one of them to be a Terminator. Endoskeleton would be the representative from the films that I'd want the most, though.

Back