ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the fact that this is so new and different means that the audience isn't gonna be as large as it would be for, say, a HT 1/6th scale figure or a 1/4 scale Sideshow PF, where there is a built in market for those types of collectibles. But nearly 5,000 posts in this thread suggests that there is definite interest by some.

Definite interest, but even as a big action figure fan I hope they do away with the seperate head and neck thing - whatever about 1/6 its too action-figurey for this scale IMO. Detracts from the realism and even hampers likeness in this case.

Definite interest, but even as a big action figure fan I hope they do away with the seperate head and neck thing - whatever about 1/6 its too action-figurey for this scale IMO. Detracts from the realism and even hampers likeness in this case.

I have always, always been a supporter of one piece headsculpts but on Arnie it doesn't bother me in the slightest!

My figure is out for delivery6 right now and I have the rest of the day off work.... What to do with myself:panic:

Just arrived. AMAZING!!! simply amazing. Seeing this guy reminds me why I do this all.
136.JPG

thank you sifu74 for selling this guy to me at such a great price

Hey fellas thanks a lot, here are a few more pics.
025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

054.JPG

023.JPG

Also held my baby nephew for the first time yesterday so when I say I love this 1/4 T-800 more than a human baby you know I mean it.

Just kidding...... I think

We are the ELITE of figure collecting- we own this masterpiece!

(gotta be a snob when I feel the urge!)

Good to see a fellow PS3'er! :clap Nearly all collectors seem to be Xbox guys
Yes I actually used to have both but like most I ultimately ended up favoring one and selling the other. For me the deciding factors were the ps3's bluray player and the FREE online play. I just use my roomies 360 now whenever a new halo or gears of war is released.

Guyz,i applaud all those who got this figure!I finally got to see it in person and WOW!He looks freakin INCREDIBLE!The detail on this figure is jaw dropping!WHo ever said that the Hot Toys one is better must've never seen this one in person!SORRY for that,didn't mean to kick a dead horse,OOPS!CONGRATS GUYZ!^_^

Guyz,i applaud all those who got this figure!I finally got to see it in person and WOW!He looks freakin INCREDIBLE!The detail on this figure is jaw dropping!WHo ever said that the Hot Toys one is better must've never seen this one in person!SORRY for that,didn't mean to kick a dead horse,OOPS!CONGRATS GUYZ!^_^

By itself the HT one is great. But stand it beside the Enterbay one and its flaws seem to jump out more. 'Battle-toad' :lol I think that was Wofford's description of the HT one. And I know exactly what he means.

Great posing Predator:clap
For some reason, i like the baby instead, he is adorable

Last edited:
Back