ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I'm looking to get EB T800 with a C10 grade art box. BBTS only has substandard grades and EB is sold out. Where else can I find one with a decent price?

anyone have any pics of the NECA 18" Endoskeleton next to EB T-800??
i bought one but wasn't able to see them side by side because i returned it. it had the infamous NECA mashed face syndrome. head was really misshapen lol. but i did get the impression that, while the NECA is nice, it might not look that great next to the quality of the EB. so anyone have pics of both together? thanks

I don't have pics but I wouldn't put the NECA endo next to the EB-800. I love NECA but IMO their 1/4 scale endo is their most toy-like effort. It needs heavy-modding and chroming to be brought up to a high-end standard.

Guys, I'm looking to get EB T800 with a C10 grade art box. BBTS only has substandard grades and EB is sold out. Where else can I find one with a decent price?

I think you're out of luck bud! Be prepared to pay insane prices on evilbay now!

I think you're out of luck bud! Be prepared to pay insane prices on evilbay now!

Nah, not quite yet. I still have options. It's not a big deal if I missed this one as my holy grail is a battle damaged T800.

As short as supply of this figure is getting, I think you'll have a hard time finding one up to the box conditions you require, but you can still get the figure.

I don't have pics but I wouldn't put the NECA endo next to the EB-800. I love NECA but IMO their 1/4 scale endo is their most toy-like effort. It needs heavy-modding and chroming to be brought up to a high-end standard.

thanks! thought as much.

my box is fine cept for weird polka-dots caused by BBTS's bubble wrap i think. i complained and they'd take it back but i decided not to since it had good legs and i got the right shoulder tight.

Buy this insanely great figure now or you'll regret it very soon....no don't work for EB!

I wonder what the awareness for this is? It seems to me that this might things has gone under the radar somewhat.

Am I correct in thinking this?

Believes this is the first one from EB re-gain their strength in product quality control since the release of Storm Warriors.......and the very first 1/4 full action figure that collectors were initially a little doubt how the body turns out. IMO

Back