ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AnchormanYAY.gif

Last edited:
Got mine 3 weeks ago from BigBadToyStore. Cost me $500 with tax and shipping to Canada.

Totally worth it. Blows everything from Sideshow and Hot Toys away that is terminator related.

This has made me a fan of Enterbay for sure.

This has made me a fan of Enterbay for sure.

As it has many. Enterbay were wise to take on a big world-popular license like this after the kinds of things they had been doing.

Yay! Exciting news. Please EB don't forget to chrome it.

I doubt that the endoskeleton will be chrome but we'll see.

This is great, EB doing both Robocop and a T-800 Endoskeleton. Can't wait to see them.

As it has many. Enterbay were wise to take on a big world-popular license like this after the kinds of things they had been doing.

I doubt that the endoskeleton will be chrome but we'll see.

This is great, EB doing both Robocop and a T-800 Endoskeleton. Can't wait to see them.

Dude if they're building with real metal parts they're definitely chroming it too. I too can't wait to see them.

Well why definitely? The arm that came with Arnie here is metal and not chrome. I can see them doing the whole endoskeleton like that.

Well that is just an insignificant accessory imo. (To the theme of the figure) Chroming the entire Endo is definite cuz it'd be the equivalent of say painting Arnie with flesh tone. It's the most important ingredient right after accurate features. Just my 2 cents.

Hmmm... I'm stuck in the middle about that. I agree that they should have went to the extent of chroming the endo arm if they had access to chroming but I think they know that so little people would display him jacketless with articulation exposed so they probably just went cheap. I can't decide, I think we'll have to just wait and see

Well that is just an insignificant accessory imo. (To the theme of the figure) Chroming the entire Endo is definite cuz it'd be the equivalent of say painting Arnie with flesh tone. It's the most important ingredient right after accurate features. Just my 2 cents.

Agreed, but as simple as it would have been, why not chrome the arm that came with this T-800.

I agree chrome is clutch, but, if they couldn't do it with half an arm, I don't know why they would do it with a full body.

Just got mine and this thing is SWEET! These are becoming out of stock in a lot of places so hurry and pick yours up!

I wonder if this pose will damage the fingers because the gun is pretty heavy being all metal and wood.

IMG_1696.jpg

Agreed, but as simple as it would have been, why not chrome the arm that came with this T-800.

I agree chrome is clutch, but, if they couldn't do it with half an arm, I don't know why they would do it with a full body.

Just a hunch I guess. I mean aside from cost (you'd have to agree EB didn't hold back much with this release) again its a key feature to making an Endo stand realistic.

Oh HELL YEAH!!!! I had been waiting for news of a 1/4 Endo. I doubt it would be chrome (real chrome plating would take WAAYYYY too long and cost a fortune). If we are ever so lucky they may nickel plate the metal (still aint cheap) if they went the extra step.

Just a hunch I guess. I mean aside from cost (you'd have to agree EB didn't hold back much with this release) again its a key feature to making an Endo stand realistic.

No they didn't hold back, and using real metal for the Endo arm does set it apart from HT's plastic and adds to the value of the items included, and I just have a hunch that a full Endo would be the same type of metal, but given the weight of the arm along, I can't imagine a full 18' figure, probably weigh around 20 lbs, maybe more.

No they didn't hold back, and using real metal for the Endo arm does set it apart from HT's plastic and adds to the value of the items included, and I just have a hunch that a full Endo would be the same type of metal, but given the weight of the arm along, I can't imagine a full 18' figure, probably weigh around 20 lbs, maybe more.

They could use mixed materials. Say part metal and part plastic to make the item more affordable. I don't think they plan on going full Sideshow PF type. We'll see I guess. Could be a while. :impatient:

I would think a BD T-800 would come first, since so much of it has already been designed, an Endo is a lot of work.

Back