ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement jacket buttons for the one that was missing on the lapel..they sent me a small packet of about a dozen. Nice customer service by EB, thanks!

It does, though I have to say I increasingly wish they had gone with the head and neck all as one. Doing it the way they did it, like HT, I just don't think you gain enough, if anything, to make the loss of aesthetic realism worthwhile. Its not just the reduction of Arnie's jaw which effects the likeness in the side view but also that the line of the jaw all the way up to the ear stands out too much from the neck indicating that they are seperate. To go for super-realism in so many other areas only to make it so action-figurey in this visible area is a pity.

Last edited:
Given the limited range of motion, i think a neck/head single sculpt would have worked fine while still retaining the shoulder shape they have now. To keep the shoulders, the neck would be limited, but it's not super posable now anyway.

Not only would the jawline be more accurrate, but I would think they'd get the musculature a bit more defined and Arnie specific. One thing I hate on figures where the necks aren't attached to the heads is how the necks look like cylinders and don't show any of the anatomy, people's necks don't look like tubes coming out of their shoulders. I get why they do it, you couldn't turn the heads with the musculature in the way.

Given the limited range of motion, i think a neck/head single sculpt would have worked fine while still retaining the shoulder shape they have now. To keep the shoulders, the neck would be limited, but it's not super posable now anyway.

Not only would the jawline be more accurrate, but I would think they'd get the musculature a bit more defined and Arnie specific. One thing I hate on figures where the necks aren't attached to the heads is how the necks look like cylinders and don't show any of the anatomy, people's necks don't look like tubes coming out of their shoulders. I get why they do it, you couldn't turn the heads with the musculature in the way.

Exactly. I mean theres the slightest hint of an adams apple in the neck and the neck is as wide as his face but thats it as far as positive notes there. Its otherwise low in detail. And the HT neck looks bizarre sometimes, a huge barrel at the base thinning into the pinhead at top. An all-in-one head/neck would look terrible as a nude figure but that shouldn't matter. What kind of freak displays his Arnold figures naked? :)monkey3)

I think part of what EB and HT are doing is cost cutting. It's probably cheaper throwing a rubber body over a rough plastic one than to do a muscular hard plastic body. With EB, at least it pays off, they nailed the shap and slope of Arnie's shoulders, a huge part of why this figure looks so good. Hot Toys based their body on Arnie's anatomy but stripped down, it's not as true to Arnie's shape and proportions as EB. Shoulders are one of the worst anatomical parts of the HT figure.

:lol :lol :lol

I loved how you were talking about the figure then it was just like...

tumblr_lpuim0Pjnc1qh066ho1_500.gif

Thanks Sined. Your own pics were key in making me realise how essential this figure was. I was thrilled that the 2-handed shotgun-firing pose was possible. I actually prefer it with the hand that performs the cocking action though rather than the trigger-finger.
Cheers my friend! :duff
This figure is something to appreciate for sure!
Now bring on the "stage 5" BD-T-800 Enterbay! :rock:rock:rock

anyone have any pics of the NECA 18" Endoskeleton next to EB T-800??
i bought one but wasn't able to see them side by side because i returned it. it had the infamous NECA mashed face syndrome. head was really misshapen lol. but i did get the impression that, while the NECA is nice, it might not look that great next to the quality of the EB. so anyone have pics of both together? thanks

Back