ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job with the pose!
This one is a kind of a hard to achieve with this figure but you got some skills & patience my friend.

This figure definitely requires patience for a photo shoot.

I fin for me, what takes time is going slow to not push the body too hard. This is my first EB figure that I've owned and follows discussion about on here. I don't know the history of EB, what's fragile or not, how their joints work. Even though the new HT bodies work a bit different than regular TT bodies, I wasn't too nervous posing those around the first time but I do worry a bit about breaking this T-800. So glad hand swapping is easy.

The right hands are tough to swap on mine. I do worry a bit about breaking joints - its a damn heavy figure and the joints are still just plastic...its cause for concern.

The right hands are tough to swap on mine. I do worry a bit about breaking joints - its a damn heavy figure and the joints are still just plastic...its cause for concern.

Interesting, mine trade off easier than any figure I've ever had in any scale.

I'm not sure i've even tried them all! :lol

Still to this exact moment i'm not tired of looking at this thing. Unreal. I just look at it and think "I want to be on you."

I haven't used the knife hand, no use for it, used all the others. Love the reloading hand, wish HT'd made one of those.

Yep I agree that is an amazing hand. Though I wish enterbay made relaxed hands similar to the HT ones. They were perfect.

I'm not a fan of the EB relaxed hands, they make the arms look way too long, they should be slightly more clenched in my opinion. I'm not sure I've seen the HT relaxed hands.

I'm not a fan of the EB relaxed hands, they make the arms look way too long, they should be slightly more clenched in my opinion. I'm not sure I've seen the HT relaxed hands.

Yeah I thought they were the same awkwardly unrelaxed 'relaxed' hands that every HT figure gets.

Back