ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered from timvincent in HK......now the wait.
Now that EB sold out we'll start seeing some crazy prices soon on him...now if actually anyone pays those prices is open for debate.

Just bought one. :slap:monkey4

On the bright side I managed to sell my Hot toys t-800 for £243.00 and only had to put another £40.00 towards this. Hopefully I really like this !. Sined's photos in the review thread convinced me.

I decided to keep mine, since I have no intentions of ever selling it. The box sucks yes, but at the same time it wont ever be on display with the figure.

My box has that damage to from BBTS. I will return it. I always return damaged stuff now. Learned my lesson long ago. You may sell it in the future, maybe when HT makes the T800 1/4, the box will be a headache.

So last night after buying this and looking at a few more photos I realized there was rubber on the body. I've probably missed all the comments regarding this but how long have we got before our figures disintegrate ?. :lol

Seriously though we haven't seen anything worrying already have we ?.

Thanks Platty !.

My box has that damage to from BBTS. I will return it. I always return damaged stuff now. Learned my lesson long ago. You may sell it in the future, maybe when HT makes the T800 1/4, the box will be a headache.

Actually I am not a Die Hard Hot Toys guy, I am not interested in buying any other companies version of this character mock up in 1/4 scale. What would grab my interest (and just another piece to add to the collection) is if either team came out with a 1/4 Cyberdyne Battle Damaged version of the T-800.

Isn't it only MIB collectors who demand a mint box? As soon as you've displayed the figure you're selling to a whole different clientele. Having said that, you paid for a mint box you should get a mint box.

Id'e like to get you guys opinion on something. I've recently sold some figure and have exactly enough to buy this guy right now. I originally planned to use the funds to buy a hot toys DX Jack Sparrow, and a Enterbay Scarface War version, but I'm beginning to lean toward the Enterbay T-800 now.

All of these figures are great I know, but to be honest I'm really not a huge pirates fan and I have a few issues with the Scarface figure. On the other hand I am a huge and I mean HUGE arnold Schwarzenegger fan so I kind of feel this should be an easy choice but its not. I don't have any 1/4th scale figures, so I'm not sure how well this Enterbay t-800 will fit in with my collection, and I guess that is my biggest reservation.

So what do you guys think??

Easy choice as far as I can tell from reading your post. Get the T2. I don't think you'll have any issues with how he fits in your collection despite the size.

Yeah, and when I think about it 1/4th is beginning to explode right now, and what better figure to kick off my 1/4th scale purchasing than a T-800.

So last night after buying this and looking at a few more photos I realized there was rubber on the body. I've probably missed all the comments regarding this but how long have we got before our figures disintegrate ?. :lol

Seriously though we haven't seen anything worrying already have we ?.

Thanks Platty !.

The rubber parts should not be a problem. I think they are made like the 1/6 muscle bodies that have rubber on the neck and chest while the rest are plastic.

Can someone confirm?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

The t800 head doesn't have that under chin component to it where it would grind the neck from posing, twisting and turning. I'm willing to bet you're pretty safe unless you mishandle the parts often.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back