ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buying this figure is pretty much the same as getting a video game system, put the latter aside and get this first. really to complain about the price when you senselessly spend on other friviolties novelties is pretty silly,

Yeah gotta go with BBTS because you don't pay till it ships- it is steeper than I thought it would be, can't resist it though!!

When you see 1/6 figures is nearly $250 each, 1/4 scale of this caliber doesn't seem too high priced at $350-$400, but for me, this just isn't personally worth that much, want it, but too many other wants that $400 can cover. I do want to see how this turns out as i am looking forward to the Rambo 3 and if something turns up, wouldn't mind getting this.

When you see 1/6 figures is nearly $250 each, 1/4 scale of this caliber doesn't seem too high priced at $350-$400, but for me, this just isn't personally worth that much, want it, but too many other wants that $400 can cover. I do want to see how this turns out as i am looking forward to the Rambo 3 and if something turns up, wouldn't mind getting this.

Yes- and don't forget Dark Knight eventually...
Have to get a second job to afford all this $400 plus stuff coming from HT and EB and SS.....
wish i had more willpower...:panic:

Will their Rambo 3 be 1/4 scale aswell?

Rambo 3 I'm really looking forward to. Is it gonna be a statue or a figure? I also heard that they're looking at Iron Man license too.

Rambo 3 I'm really looking forward to. Is it gonna be a statue or a figure? I also heard that they're looking at Iron Man license too.

I really hope they do the Iron Man license since it has been largely neglected by HT.

...(though sarcasm aside, a 1/4 scale take on that license would be pretty impressive, especially if it includes a 1/4 iron Monger :lol)

I really hope they do the Iron Man license since it has been largely neglected by HT.

...(though sarcasm aside, a 1/4 scale take on that license would be pretty impressive, especially if it includes a 1/4 iron Monger :lol)

I wouldn't mind Mark I either. I can't decide if I should give in and get M1 or wait for a possible future release.

I've noticed some people list out the reason they are not getting this because their collection is 1/6th and dont want to start collecting 1/4 scale.

I never understood this justfication. If you say you don't have the money or space that makes sense.

I have a collection of figures from movies i like in 1/6, and i also like to have ... "The Huge Prize Figure" that is bigger then the rest, that represents my love for T2, a symbol that that its not just ANOTHER franchise i like, but one i like more and deserves to be honored with a grand presence in my collection.

Just because you have a few 1/4th scale, dosen't mean you have to buy every 1/4 figure that will ever be released or dump all your 1/6 and only collect that scale exclusively.

I've noticed some people list out the reason they are not getting this because their collection is 1/6th and dont want to start collecting 1/4 scale.

I never understood this justfication. If you say you don't have the money or space that makes sense.

I have a collection of figures from movies i like in 1/6, and i also like to have ... "The Huge Prize Figure" that is bigger then the rest, that represents my love for T2, a symbol that that its not just ANOTHER franchise i like, but one i like more and deserves to be honored with a grand presence in my collection.

Just because you have a few 1/4th scale, dosen't mean you have to buy every 1/4 figure that will ever be released or dump all your 1/6 and only collect that scale exclusively.

Exactly...I might as well let my friend play them off.

keyboard_cat.gif

:lecture Everyone is different? :dunno

nobody understands why 1/6 doll collectors do what they do

These 1/4's from Enterbay won't fit in my reg cabinet. They deserve to be mounted and guarding my computer desk. :D

For myself (and I think for others as well), I like to have a continuity with what I collect AND I like to be able to pose what I collect. 1/6 is what I collect and I don't like to have any other scale b/c it disrupts the continuity. In a since, the earlier Medi figures that were a lot smaller than a HT or SS figure, therefore I never bought one no matter how good it looks b/c it would've been too short event hough still being considered "1/6 scale." I don't collect PFs b/c I can't pose them. I find no fun in a PF. they look great and I've been on the edge of buying many before but I usually cancel or just don't place the order.

Everyone has there own collecting style. Why complain about how someone wants to collect?

For myself (and I think for others as well), I like to have a continuity with what I collect AND I like to be able to pose what I collect. 1/6 is what I collect and I don't like to have any other scale b/c it disrupts the continuity. In a since, the earlier Medi figures that were a lot smaller than a HT or SS figure, therefore I never bought one no matter how good it looks b/c it would've been too short event hough still being considered "1/6 scale." I don't collect PFs b/c I can't pose them. I find no fun in a PF. they look great and I've been on the edge of buying many before but I usually cancel or just don't place the order.

Everyone has there own collecting style. Why complain about how someone wants to collect?

:exactly::exactly::lecture

Back