ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
293270_237426412971641_100001128519509_635770_965333985_n.jpg

Seeing 2 head sculpts side by side, makes it seem like maybe production pieces will look close to the proto :D

Last edited:
Only if big boy Ron and his team can keep their hands steady for a few thousand more pieces. Let's hope so!

Also, that looks like rubber body.

Since this thing is so big, it likely won't be posed in too many dramatic ways.

2no9oo.jpg

I want it. But I have a feeling I won't be buying it. Looking at pics peeps might post in this thread might have to do :D

I'm interested in getting this as much as Iron Monger, but I'm not as big of a fan of Iron Man in general as I am with Arnold Schwarzenegger. If I get both, I'll likely flip Iron Monger or keep him MISB to get rid of later on.

I'd prioritise this over Iron Monger also. If I had a few more HT Iron Man figures, then maybe I'd want Iron Monger more. But I don't.

I'd prioritise this over Iron Monger also. If I had a few more HT Iron Man figures, then maybe I'd want Iron Monger more. But I don't.

I would have gone with Iron Monger first if I was collecting all the Iron Man stuff. I'm more of a figure fan than the franchise itself sadly. I didn't even like the Iron Man II movie, but those figures are pretty awesomely constructed.

A hall of suits like very few have successfully put together.

2ivjn9s.jpg

why do you all think they didnt release this the same time hot toys version? that would have been fun seeing some of you lose sleep over which one to have gotten

Whatever the case, consumers win because of all the variety.

I'd much prefer Enterbay throw down more international/Asian licensed collectibles personally.

why do you all think they didnt release this the same time hot toys version? that would have been fun seeing some of you lose sleep over which one to have gotten

I wasn't into 1/4 scale back when the HT line started so the posssibility is this figure would have either commenced my interest in that scale or I would have passed on it and only later regretted it.

Damn, this thing is a MASTERPIECE! This and the Iron Monger. What body part should I sell? Seriously? I want both of these pieces, plus the Batmobile and 1989 Bats.

Back