ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've noticed some people list out the reason they are not getting this because their collection is 1/6th and dont want to start collecting 1/4 scale.

I never understood this justfication. If you say you don't have the money or space that makes sense.

I have a collection of figures from movies i like in 1/6, and i also like to have ... "The Huge Prize Figure" that is bigger then the rest, that represents my love for T2, a symbol that that its not just ANOTHER franchise i like, but one i like more and deserves to be honored with a grand presence in my collection.

Just because you have a few 1/4th scale, dosen't mean you have to buy every 1/4 figure that will ever be released or dump all your 1/6 and only collect that scale exclusively.

I collect only 1/6. I think a uniform collection looks more presentable. And most of all, it's what I like.

I used to be like ''I only collect this size or that size'' but overtime I just keep broadening much to the distress of my wallet. It used to be just Star Wars 3 3/4 figures, then it was also McFarlane 7" figures, then I went 1/6 and now ever since NECAs 1/4 Predator I'm pretty much open to that scale too. :slap

I just hope for my wallets sake that no 1/4 scale line goes into as much depth as they do at 7" and 1/6.

I used to be like ''I only collect this size or that size'' but overtime I just keep broadening much to the distress of my wallet. It used to be just Star Wars 3 3/4 figures, then it was also McFarlane 7" figures, then I went 1/6 and now ever since NECAs 1/4 Predator I'm pretty much open to that scale too. :slap

I just hope for my wallets sake that no 1/4 scale line goes into as much depth as they do at 7" and 1/6.

I will limit myself to only about 4 1/4 figures (a) i can't afford to buy anymore then that and (b) i only have the space for that many above my tv.

I already have the Rocketeer pf ..so i will more then likely buy this T-800 and there Joker depending on how they turn out and maybe something from Big Chiefs 1/4 Dr who line.

Some serious selling must go underway ..the batpod, most of my Ironman figures and a bunch of custom stuff all need to go!:(

Barely a good shot of the T-800, but compared to Natalie it's sizeable.

Is that a POTC head on his desk? EB doing one too? :3

69464edegw1dld3aw4smbj.jpg

Is that a POTC head on his desk? EB doing one too? :3

That's for the UU project with Medicom. Good spot! And a cracking likeness too... That should be out anytime soon aswell...

Hey guyz if you want Gotham Customs has this figure for pre-order for $390 with free shipping.Also,he knows that it's expensive figure so he's accepting a $100.00 non-refundable deposit and the rest when the figure arrives or when you can.Here is the EBAY page: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140609417575?_trksid=e11051.m203&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26itu%3DLM%252BLA%252BUCI%252BUCC%26otn%3D2&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1348
I've done business with him in the pass and never had a problem.Just pre-ordered mine!^_^

Any thoughts I had been entertaining about maybe biting on this vanished as soon as I saw the Iron Monger pics and specs.

^^
Yeah I need Iron Monger more than this especially being a 1/6 collector. Makes sense but this still looks awesome :)

those who end up getting it, can you please do me a favor and tug at the silver buttons to see how well glued on they are to the jacket? if its sturdier than HT then I will probably get this also. thanks!

Enterbay got tagged with this on facebook, I'm not sure if it's the EB 1:4. It looks big enough though.

293270_237426412971641_100001128519509_635770_965333985_n.jpg

Edit: OKAY it is. Here's T-800 under the hood.

69464edejw1dldyi16olfj.jpg

69464edejw1dldyl1r2vqj.jpg

681f7b7ejw1dleey9vztrj.jpg

681f7b7ejw1dleeojlkc6j.jpg

681f7b7ejw1dld3lx030hj.jpg

681f7b7ejw1dlar4wwue9j.jpg

Last edited:
Back