ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best sculpt would be NECA's refine with the sculpt quality and paint of HT.

Enterbay has a really nice portrait and probably most accurrate, certainly best mix of accurracy and finish, but i do feel like there's a softness to it where HT was a bit more defined in features.

As has been said, everyone seems to get strengths in their Arnie portraits but no single portrait has had it all.

It's the length of the forhead that bothers me with the Enterbay figure, but that could just be exaggerated by lighting and camera angle, etc.

so enterbay has it up for 400shipped? and bbts has it for pre order at 399.99 + shipping? are these going to be any cheaper at po?

so enterbay has it up for 400shipped? and bbts has it for pre order at 399.99 + shipping? are these going to be any cheaper at po?

I don't think its gonna be lower then $399.99!! enterbay u have to pay NOW!! BBTS you don't have to pay till they get it in!!

I don't think its gonna be lower then $399.99!! enterbay u have to pay NOW!! BBTS you don't have to pay till they get it in!!

____ it. I had no idea it was $399.99 shipped.

Sigh...

Bought.

Enterbaycheckout.jpg

yeah the figures from the NECA looked more like Russel Crowe from the Deathproof figure.

I dunno, that price just isn't shocking me as it seems to be others. I guess I'm just so desensitised by the ever-rising prices of Hot Toys. Add in the fact that this is a 1/4 scale figure...

I dunno, that price just isn't shocking me as it seems to be others. I guess I'm just so desensitised by the ever-rising prices of Hot Toys. Add in the fact that this is a 1/4 scale figure...

No, you misunderstood. Actually buying it from Enterbay seems to be the best choice and I bought it. That's what I meant.

Though, I do think it's a little high. I'd be more happy with $325 shipped...

$325 for the figure itself. That's around the same price range for Enterbay's recent 1/6 Bruce Lee release.

The fact I'd be charged right away is the dissuading factor for me. Don't have anything in paypal and need a bit more time to lower my existing CC bill.

Back