ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way too weathered and the hole figure looks way too puffy, not only the jacket.
It´s almost as if he´s wearing a pair of cargos, or somethin´like that...only in leather.

lol are you trying to justify not buying this? This figure is way better then the ht one IMO.

Way too weathered and the hole figure looks way too puffy, not only the jacket.
It´s almost as if he´s wearing a pair of cargos, or somethin´like that...only in leather.

It may well be a futzathon with this figure. As with the HT figure I'm loving some pics, but not so much others.

lol are you trying to justify not buying this? This figure is way better then the ht one IMO.

:lol Seriously. He's trying WAY to hard to find something wrong with this figure. Sure it has a few issues, but what figure doesn't.

lol, some really silly comments lately... I am sure this thing looks ten times better in hand!

Yeah now the nay sayes are coming out saying looks too this and that- do you guys SERIOUSLY listen to these inane comments? They just wish they could get one- so they have to pick it apart to make it look like us who bought it as if we are making a mistake buying a sub-par figure. It's the case with EVERY new figure release!
Best Arnold T 800 by a mile. My opinion but to complain about it is farcical!

It may well be a futzathon with this figure. As with the HT figure I'm loving some pics, but not so much others.

I did had a "futzathon" ( :lol ) with HT´s. Twisty-tie-trick in the collar...done.
But it always comes to how the figures lies in the package.
A wrinkle on a wrong position and you futzathonize yourself to death.
:lol

We just had it with that "better then..."-stuff, don´t you think?!
I don´t need to justify anything. I only buy what I like and for me there are just too many "off´s" and that´s why I don´t like it, so I´m not buyin´it.
Simple as that.

:pfft:

:lol Seriously. He's trying WAY to hard to find something wrong with this figure. Sure it has a few issues, but what figure doesn't.

I give you that, sure...but not more.
I´m not trying anything, it´s my opinion...that´s what matters to me and that´s why it´s going to stay away from my shelf.

:lecture

Yeah now the nay sayes are coming out saying looks too this and that- do you guys SERIOUSLY listen to these inane comments? They just wish they could get one- so they have to pick it apart to make it look like us who bought it as if we are making a mistake buying a sub-par figure. It's the case with EVERY new figure release!
Best Arnold T 800 by a mile. My opinion but to complain about it is farcical!

Yeah, you sure know what´s going on in my mind.
I´m envying you so much, I´m eating my new T-700 and hope that it comes out as an EB T-800

:rotfl

WTH?!?!?
:cuckoo:

Not specifying any 'naysayer' on this thread, but a couple of people I know personally who have the HT one, when I ask them about this figure they go like 'It looks so fat, the elbow joints are horrible etc etc' Its funny they cant seem to see the awesome headsculpt, the really well made accessories... the focus somehow seems to be only on the shortcomings of the figure. I never asked a which better question, rather their opinion, but they inadverantly make it a comparison answer

very honestly I never liked the HT T2 likeness, IMO the T1 likeness is better in terms of movie accuracy... so EB's effort to me looks like a much better deal...

Not specifying any 'naysayer' on this thread, but a couple of people I know personally who have the HT one, when I ask them about this figure they go like 'It looks so fat, the elbow joints are horrible etc etc' Its funny they cant seem to see the awesome headsculpt, the really well made accessories... the focus somehow seems to be only on the shortcomings of the figure. I never asked a which better question, rather their opinion, but they inadverantly make it a comparison answer

very honestly I never liked the HT T2 likeness, IMO the T1 likeness is better in terms of movie accuracy... so EB's effort to me looks like a much better deal...

You said is SO well- denial a big part of it-:clap

I never liked the HT T2 likeness, IMO the T1 likeness is better in terms of movie accuracy... so EB's effort to me looks like a much better deal...

As far as representing the source, not just sculpt, but whole figures, the HT T1 is definitely far better than the T2. As much as I love my HT T2, he looks too bulky for Arnie in that film. The fit of the jacket and pants look better tailored on the HT to me, but, the overall proportions and appearance of the EB figure is a better depiction of T2 Arnie than HT. Hot Toys is a really nice figure but suffers from body choice among other things. The EB is not a perfect figure, but since both are meant to represent the same thing, I think EB wins. I look at the recent photos and really feel like, there he is. As has been said, sometimes the HT can photograph well, but likewise can be said with EB. Amazing what a difference in angle and lighting can do with a collectible. Like this photo, looks amazing.

t2iu.jpg

Then this one, looks overly bulky in many ways.

t2jyp.jpg

Same figure.

Aw man! I can't wait to buy this, I'm literally driving my mam insane non-stop talking about it! I was planning on buying from Onesixthbruce but with an extra £15 for delivery i'm being made to pre-order from ebay! What I'm worrying is, what happens when I get it and if it's got say.. A bent endo arm? can I directly contact Enterbay for a replacement part or do they see me as buying it pre-owned?

Anyone can tell the Hot Toys T1/T2 resembles Arnold, but it is not a perfect depiction. The traits of Arnold's visual appearances are there though, it's just more amplified in their own sense.

It is a beautifully done sculpt but to be fair even though this Enterbay figure looks the best compared to the real thing, the scale is a big factor in how much detail can be placed into 1:6 scale.

Enterbay has outdone themselves this time around. I think this redeems their Game of Death Ver.3 fiasco of quality control issues and stuff.

All these pictures are making it difficult to wait for the packages to arrive!!

Aw man! I can't wait to buy this, I'm literally driving my mam insane non-stop talking about it! I was planning on buying from Onesixthbruce but with an extra £15 for delivery i'm being made to pre-order from ebay! What I'm worrying is, what happens when I get it and if it's got say.. A bent endo arm? can I directly contact Enterbay for a replacement part or do they see me as buying it pre-owned?

I guess if you buy on eBay,you will have to contact the seller.EB has nothing to do with it.
But then if you buy straight from EB,if something is wrong you have to ship back to HK.That sucks.

Well like Rambo, if done right, should look good shirtless so a more seamless body compare to the T-800 arms, especially for $300, and with Batman, especially TDK if they do it, I wonder if they'll do like with rubber suits or something more complex.

Since they seemed to pull out all the stops with their T-800 like real metal parts, real italian leather and foldable glass, I'd hope that with the TDK Suit (if they make it) would be more of the mesh undersuit with the armor plates on top. it definitely allows for more poseability. Though the DCD 13" body has poor articulation, they made the suit pretty accurate in terms of how it came together and allowed for some great poses to be made as apposed to the full rubber that HT went with.

Strange,when I talked to Bill about the Joker and Batman last month he didnt say Bank Robber version. As far as I can guess by whatever he said, there wont be 2 versions/releases of Joker in 1/4th, atleast not unless he sees the 1/4th posable figures selling really well. Im pretty certain the classic look is what he's going for (judging by the picture he posted and logical thinking) however the next time I catch him online Ill be sure to ask him...

I think the reason why the assumption is that a BR Joker is coming fro EB is b/c of this pic:
P1060833.JPG

Maybe the BR Mask will just be an accessory like with the DCD 13" figure or exclusive like the second gun for the T-800

OT comment, I hope they don't do like HT and leave the clips off the cowl and put them on the body for the Begins figure.

I think the reason why the assumption is that a BR Joker is coming fro EB is b/c of this pic:
P1060833.JPG

Maybe the BR Mask will just be an accessory like with the DCD 13" figure or exclusive like the second gun for the T-800

Wow, a removable cowl! One will finally be able to recreate this scene!

DarkKnight1.jpg

Back