Enterbay 1:4 scale t2 endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture No doubt.
I wish Enterbay would give us something to reassure us that this project is still moving forward.

I think they've forgotten they said they were doing one. No mention of it when they announced the T-1000 coming later this year.

Right.
I hope it's still in the works.

I know what will happen:

The day I get Hot Toys 1/4 offering, Enterbay will announce that their version is a few weeks away from being released. :gah:

Right.

I know what will happen:

The day I get Hot Toys 1/4 offering, Enterbay will announce that their version is a few weeks away from being released. :gah:

This is the reason I haven't preordered the hot toys one yet. I'm very close to doing it but knowing my luck the enterbay endo will come out after I buy the hot toys one blow it away.

I doubt Enterbays will be out this year. It's not on the release for 2013 announcement. That's not to say they won't release some teasers when Hot toys Endo is released.

Right.

I know what will happen:

Actually just to clarify because rereading my post it isn't clear, I don't really think EB have 'forgotten' that they said they were making one. But bugger knows whats happening with it.

If any of you guys have Bill on Facebook, it would be cool if you could press for a status update. That said, they're probably hanging fire for HT's release date.

If this EVER sees the light of day if Enterbay manage to get past their NBA lovefest, I'd hope for the skull to have some resemblance to this -

[ame="https://youtu.be/0fHx2oY9UQ4"]https://youtu.be/0fHx2oY9UQ4[/ame]

Oh and can this thread be moved to the Aliens & Robots-Action Figures section?

Sorry buddy, the threads starting to gather dust and the lack of updates is frustrating. Enterbay's QC control can be terrible and their marketing skills aren't much better.

The sleep EB is in right now needs to end. I'm getting the 1:4 HT Endo but wouldn't mind to see what EB brings up. Maybe thus to get their version too...

The sleep EB is in right now needs to end. I'm getting the 1:4 HT Endo but wouldn't mind to see what EB brings up. Maybe thus to get their version too...

I'm in the exact same boat as you Serg. :exactly: I too am after a 1/4 Endoskeleton to display back to back with my EB T-800 Battle Damaged figure and id rather hold out for an Enterbay version rather than Hot Toys as i know EB's will be better - but with no new news on the subject from EB it looks like i may have to go with Hot Toys. Put it this way, with the announced Robocop and T-1000 1/4 figures due for release towards the end of the year it looks like if there was an EB Endo then it wouldnt appear till mid 2014 or later and i just cant wait that long :(

I've resisted the urge to grab HT's offering simply due to scaling issues and I really hope patience will be rewarded with an excellent representation of the endo. Remains to be seen though!

I've resisted the urge to grab HT's offering simply due to scaling issues and I really hope patience will be rewarded with an excellent representation of the endo. Remains to be seen though!

what do you mean by scaling issues Rabba? Please dont tell me the HT Endo is shorter than the Enterbay T-800???:panic::panic:

Don't be alarmed buddy, I've seen many side by side shots and they still look great together. The HT endo is just ever so slightly smaller. One of A-dev's reference pics -

useIMG_0729_zpsed9dd0a2.jpg

Plus I'm being a bit picky because I already own this -

20130531_142319_zps1b1d23f7.jpg

Last edited:
Don't be alarmed buddy, I've seen many side by side shots and they still look great together. The HT endo is just ever so slightly smaller. One of A-dev's reference pics -

useIMG_0729_zpsed9dd0a2.jpg

OUCH! That does look small compared to the T-800 :horror Thanks for the heads up Rabba, you've helped alot there and may have saved me $349 :hi5:

Saying that, i guess the scale is correct cos once you add on the muscle, skin, clothes, etc.. then it would probably stand level...so maybe this isnt so bad after all?!

Thing is...can i wait another year or so for EB's version? Thats if they are making one :dunno

As you may know I only collect T1 and T2 Endos. I'm getting the HT 1:4 Endo but wouldn't mind the EB version too. I kind of have enough space for these 2 Endos, each on one side of my newly arrived HCG 1:1 Endoarm :)

OUCH! That does look small compared to the T-800 :horror Thanks for the heads up Rabba, you've helped alot there and may have saved me $349 :hi5:

Saying that, i guess the scale is correct cos once you add on the muscle, skin, clothes, etc.. then it would probably stand level...so maybe this isnt so bad after all?!

Thing is...can i wait another year or so for EB's version? Thats if they are making one :dunno

No worries dude!! :hi5: This is true, with all those added elements it would certainly balance the scale out. As you say, another year of waiting could be very painful indeed... if only Enterbay would clear things up so we can make an informed decision.

As you may know I only collect T1 and T2 Endos. I'm getting the HT 1:4 Endo but wouldn't mind the EB version too. I kind of have enough space for these 2 Endos, each on one side of my newly arrived HCG 1:1 Endoarm :)

Will make a stunning display dude :D

No worries dude!! :hi5: This is true, with all those added elements it would certainly balance the scale out. As you say, another year of waiting could be very painful indeed... if only Enterbay would clear things up so we can make an informed decision.

Stuff it! Hot Toys it is! :hi5:

Back