Enterbay 1:4 scale t2 endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If EB makes an 1:4 and if it is not a crappy one I might buy that too, and display it together with the HT version.

Congrats Roberto! I've been going crazy lately over endos. I'm getting this HT 1/4, waiting on what EB releases...I own the CM but I'm considering the 1/2 HCG or life size 2.0. I would have to sell the CM to fund the life size though. :gah: The one and only thing I don't like about the 1/2 HCG statue is the teeth.

Hey Alex, I own the lifesize and the Cinemaquette Endo. DO NOT sell the Cinemaquette, it is the best representation of the Endo ever made in my opinion. The lifesize of course makes a bigger impact but the CM is by far the superior and more detailed piece.

Hey Alex, I own the lifesize and the Cinemaquette Endo. DO NOT sell the Cinemaquette, it is the best representation of the Endo ever made in my opinion. The lifesize of course makes a bigger impact but the CM is by far the superior and more detailed piece.

Thank you very much sir. That's exactly the advice I've been looking for. I appreciate it. :duff

If I was lucky enough to own the CM I certainly wouldnt let it go! :wink1:

On another note, someone should give Enterbay a good hard shake. More updates on Facebook and surprise surprise its more NBA news. I appreciate that there are many NBA fans out there but it's starting to go beyond stale. Starting to piss me off to be honest. :gah:

Update your other licences already Enterbay!

I suppose they have to try to push their more oddball licenses just as HT has to push their movie-of-the-moment licenses. They know Terminator sells itself whenever. Its Terminator's blessing and curse rolled into one.

I suppose they have to try to push their more oddball licenses just as HT has to push their movie-of-the-moment licenses. They know Terminator sells itself whenever. Its Terminator's blessing and curse rolled into one.

This is true dude!

It's just looking at their Facebook, since March of this year it's been nothing but NBA updates with no mention of anything else. Little progress updates on their other licences should be laced throughout but I guess they're immersed in NBA fever. :dunno

But I do get ya dude, no point in moaning lol

:lol I will!

Hopefully we'll hear something soon enough anyway. I'm guessing we would have had an update earlier if it wasn't for the Michael Jordan batch having so many quality control issues.

Man, what happened to this? Have they scrapped this all together? Also, can we change this thread to the action figure section?

Back