Enterbay 1:4 scale t2 endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, according to theterminatorfans.com, Bill confirmed this was the real deal...

well, according to theterminatorfans.com, Bill confirmed this was the real deal...

69464edegw1dmbj2rckkyj.jpg

The 1/4 Endoskeleton is still happening, but that's not what's in the picture. Maybe they're just using it for reference or inspiration.

What I gather from this thread is that no one here have a clue what they are talking about. Damn, why would they post this if it's not their 1/4 but the sideshow piece? It makes NO SENSE! Enough with the teasers too, just show us the damn toys already!

What I gather from this thread is that no one here have a clue what they are talking about! Damn, why would they post this if it's not their 1/4 but the sideshow piece?!?! It makes NO SENSE! Enough with the teasers too, just show us the damn toys already!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONkdlhQavs0[/ame]

my thread is still opened, after the many requests to have it closed :yess:

Inspiration?!

For the love of God if you want inspiration not to mention complete and utter screen accuracy wtf is Bill and Enterbay doing looking at Sideshow's version 2.0?

The standard for all endo versions was and always will be the Cinemaquette T 800. I would be over the moon if either Hot Toys or Enterbay can make an exact 1/4 scale duplicate of that but with metal components and articulated.

For a price point of only 400 and change I have slim hopes of that occurring though. If it was closer to 1000 I would have some hope but not for such a low price point.

---
I am here: https://tapatalk.com/map.php?ohu1hb

Seems like a thread is warranted considering that EB is planning on producing one of these, even if all we have seen so far is a a piece produced by someone else as a means of promoting it. There's a Hot Toys Metal Gear thread despite no prototype pictures, for example.

None that I've heard. And if any mod happens through these here parts any chance you could move this thread to the figure section?

Back